Tito Ortiz is a piece of ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tito's a good dude

Comment

I see nothing wrong with this. While it is true that none of us know the bums story, a man should be able to get his own.

It doesnt matter if the US isnt a third world country. A ghetto is a ghetto. When your a$$ is broke, your a$$ is broke. I always had a roof over my head but that doesnt mean I had it made. That doesnt I didnt have to go through the pain pf being the only kid in school without a doller for lunch because we had to make sure rent is due.

Tito came from the bottem and literally fought his way to the top. Sure there are bums who legitimately didnt have a chance since birth, but lets be honest people, alot if not most of these bums are guys who are either to deep into drugs, alcohol, or just plain laziness to get themselves a job.

Maybe Tito went overboard with the lecture but you know what, I've had hundred degree fevers, i've had severly hurt back problems,personal issues, and rain snow or shine I still get my a$$ to work everyday cuz aint no one gonna give me nothing, and I take offence to bustin my behind to earn my pay to then give it to a bum who lied to me that he was gonna use it for one thing and turns around and uses it to turn his life into more ****. I work to hard for that, hell I actually give the drunks a dollar because they at least will tell me wat its for and not lie

Comment

I never liked Ortiz, i think he's a douchebag and he can't fight for ****.

Comment

i like tito more after that

Comment

What a douche!

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
              Nothing bothers me more when people claim they grew up on the streets. If you live in the US and your not homeless and dont have drug addictions or go everyday with food and water, consider yourself lucky. Some people in the US do got it bad, but its a very rare occasion to find one. People claim to think they are poor and unlucky because its become a trend in our media. Like you said, Tito didnt know they guy, the guy was respectful toward Tito and calmly asked, not begged, then Tito snaps and trys to falsely prove that he grew up in the hood or something. People in Africa, or India arent offered the opportunities Tito was offered. If you grow up with education there for you, consider that your make or break in your life wether you take it, because its on you. Others in other countries dont always have the privilige we do here in America, so we dont have any right to say we got it bad when we had the chance.
              Have you read his book? here's an excerpt from a review of it

"Tito Ortiz's childhood is damn near a Hollywood movie script by itself. He talks about his parents being hippies and drug addicts and not having food because of their need to feed their drug habit. He mentions being very young and himself being into drugs like pot. The book features quotes from his mother and she feels very sorry for the childhood she gave him. But his father is nonexistent. Some of his childhood was spent in juvenile hall for simply being a thief and a thug and the pressure to run the streets was tough to overcome. He even mentions being in a gang and watching someone get shot beside him, and then when his parents moved, he had to get jumped out of the gang, taking a vicious beating. "

So yea, kinda sounds like he was one of those "few who got it bad"

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Have you read his book? here's an excerpt from a review of it

"Tito Ortiz's childhood is damn near a Hollywood movie script by itself. He talks about his parents being hippies and drug addicts and not having food because of their need to feed their drug habit. He mentions being very young and himself being into drugs like pot. The book features quotes from his mother and she feels very sorry for the childhood she gave him. But his father is nonexistent. Some of his childhood was spent in juvenile hall for simply being a thief and a thug and the pressure to run the streets was tough to overcome. He even mentions being in a gang and watching someone get shot beside him, and then when his parents moved, he had to get jumped out of the gang, taking a vicious beating. "

So yea, kinda sounds like he was one of those "few who got it bad"
                Who gives a fuk....

I was raised in poverty, drugs and violence and made a choice in my life to not be another statistic. It gives Tito no right to treat people like that. If I don't have money or don't want to give any money, I just let the person know. It's that simple, I don't give them a lecture on their life and make them feel like ****.

Tito is kissing and Fuking that chick face to face, that's what's disgusting about the whole thing. How he could marry a chick like that and have a baby with her when she's had 10,000 ***s in her mouth and taken straight cum shots to the face a million times is crazy.

Sorry but I can't respect a chick that demeans herself like that. He straight married a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  Who gives a fuk....

I was raised in poverty, drugs and violence and made a choice in my life to not be another statistic. It gives Tito no right to treat people like that. If I don't have money or don't want to give any money, I just let the person know. It's that simple, I don't give them a lecture on their life and make them feel like ****.

Tito is kissing and Fuking that chick face to face, that's what's disgusting about the whole thing. How he could marry a chick like that and have a baby with her when she's had 10,000 ***s in her mouth and taken straight cum shots to the face a million times is crazy.

Sorry but I can't respect a chick that demeans herself like that. He straight married a prostitute.
                  Real talk Tito is a joke. I don't never ***** about where I'm from like he does and I damn sure won't write a book about it cause I know the homies I was chillin with in those days had that **** worse than I did and real talk Tito wouldn't make it out of Queensbridge alive.

Comment

his girlfriend is a slut.....true story

Comment

Working...
                    X