Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Wont Rule Out Future In MMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto Wont Rule Out Future In MMA!

Former WBA welterweight champion Miguel Cotto was in Columbus, Ohio, to watch Miguel Torres compete at WEC 47. Cotto sat down with Sherdog.com to talk about his work with the former WEC bantamweight champion as well as his thoughts on James Toney’s move into MMA.

Cotto, despite dabbling with Torres, maintained that he is focusing on regaining a championship as a boxer for the moment, but did leave the door open to a possible transition to MMA somewhere down the line.

Sorry forgot to post the link..

LINK

Comment

*BUMP* !

Comment

I dunno if i'm judging too quick but i just don't see him being succesful at MMA

Comment

nice thanks

Comment

damn everyone wants to go to mma

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
              damn everyone wants to go to mma
              Because once your fading in boxing you can go over to MMA and the paychecks are better then what boxing can get you at that point in your career. For a fighter in his prime they don't compare, but later on, that's a different story. That and the fact that a lot of MMA guys didn't start out in the sport till well into their 20's. This gives boxers hope, being that they already masted the stand up portion and feel it will be just as easy a transition as someone starting from scratch.

Comment

Working...
              X