Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you make a legitimate claim that Jay-Z is the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Eh.............
    I don't see how Cool J could be considered a contender for the GOAT but not Jay-Z..

Comment

I'd put Canibus in that lineup way before I even thought of considering mentioning LL Cool J

Comment

em is the greatest of all time.he changed the game;and even though his recent records have been garbage, he's still the baddest mufuka in rap.nobody is touching him.
        eminem is what elvis woulda been if elvis had chuck berry's talent.

Comment

Originally posted by grand champ View Post
          i'm not saying he's no 1 at all. I say he's very underrated as an artist and that i consider the realness one of my atg favourite albums.
          o ok i agree he is def one of the most underated mc's and the realness is one of my fav albums ever

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            o ok i agree he is def one of the most underated mc's and the realness is one of my fav albums ever
            Lol, naw man.. Not gonna claim Cormega to be the GOAT. Just like his albums and the realness in his lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
              I'd put Canibus in that lineup way before I even thought of considering mentioning LL Cool J
              Lol, Canibus got owned by LL if i remember well.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto-rulez View Post
                lol, canibus got owned by ll if i remember well.
                heeelll nnooooo people say ll won because of his popularity.but on the mic bis destroyed him

Comment

Nas is the greatest of all time, I have no idea how anyone can dispute this!

Comment

That was to LL right there.. And you got Mike Tyson in the video... RAW

Comment

Hov is VERY relevant to the hip hop culture.......he didnt just bring it in the booth or on stage.......he set fashion trends like Run and them, LL, Slick Rick and those dudes........he had cats wearin' plat and **** like that!!.......the GOAT he's not but he's very relevant to our culture and his era!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X