No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions.

How many billions did US taxpayers lose on the auto bailouts?

When is GM going to start paying taxes again?

Comment

• Think about this.....Obama spent $3.6 million dollars on three day golfing outing with Tiger Woods. Now consider the fact that Obama spent approximately 1 entire year of his 8 year tenure (365 days) on a golf course.

We can say that golfing with Woods costs more than your average golfing outing, so let's take 50% of that $3.6 million away as expenses directly related to Woods' presence. That gives us: $3,600,000 * 0.50 = $1,800,000 for an average 3 day golfing trip. Divide that number by 3 to get a per day average and we have: $600,000/day of golf.

So, if we take that $600,000/day and multiply that by the 365 days that Obama has spent on a golf course instead of doing his job and that gives us: $600,000 * 365 = $591,300,000 wasted playing golf

Yeah, our faithful leader has let this country get $20,000,000,000,000 in dept, revert back to the 1900's in terms of racial relations, and allowed terrorists to infiltrate this country at will, all while wasting half a billion dollars on golfing trips instead of leading this country.

He's done a bang up job, lemme tell you.

Comment

• Comment

• I love your avi, Bernie

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I love your avi, Bernie

As you should Jazz...As you should.

Comment

• Damn I just took the biggest **** ever. Damn I thought I gave birth with the amount of **** thst came out of me.

On a side note is it better to jack off before or after you take a ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I said sucka thing because I am immigrant about to leave. Why would I care about paying taxes in America?
                From the point of view of the residents of Indiana. That loss of tax revenue might lead to a cut in some of their public services.

You gotta pay to play. You don't wanna pay, don't play.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  You gotta pay to play. You don't wanna pay, don't play.

Trump found away around paying.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

I agree with Stephen King.

But ive come to understand that a large segment of the population gravitates towards the crazy these days.

Trump plays into the conspiracy theries out there... And people like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                      2 questions.

How many billions did US taxpayers lose on the auto bailouts?

When is GM going to start paying taxes again?
                      thank you! And if the business fails... it fails! Thats what happens when they do bad business deals, etc. Even when they didnt have money, they flew to the court meetings on PRIVATE JETS smh.

yup... no extra money.... still flying private jets.

Comment

Working...
                      X