Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Mike Tyson prime for prime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    BOOM exactly. I mean, has he even been seriously dazed or wobbled?
    He took a flush Lewis uppercut without blinking.

I think only Sanders has ever rocked him.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      To those who said Tyson would KO Vitali, how would he? Vitali was never even knocked down in his career.
      Nor was Pinklon, Spinks or Zouski.

Comment

Look Tyson could KO just about anybody, but like I already said earlier statistically and stylistically the odds are not in his favor. He's 9 inches shorter and only has a 71 inch reach, and Vitali always stood very very tall with his stance and leaned his head back whenever his opponent tried to attack and also rolled with the punches, and if he gets hit he can take it too with his iron chin.

This is a maddening task. Only Lewis who was a huge behemoth himself was able to reach him and beat his face up, but Tyson is not gonna get his full power behind his shots with whatever he lands. He's punching upwards against a brick wall. And we haven't even talked about the counters he's going to face from the heavy handed 6'7 Ukranian who has an 80 inch reach and who can keep this up for 12 rounds.

Comment

I have said it before, I'll say it again VK is all wrong for Mike. That physical deficiency would be too great to overcome especially when you take into consideration VK's intangibles. That being said, Mike could find a way to win but he'd have to swarm VK and fight him like he's never done before.

Comment

Just to get a better visual of said physical deficiency.
            Last edited by BKM-; 11-07-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Tyson.

Mike would close the distance and then unleash bombs to both the body & head of the awkward Klitschko, Vitali might be tough enough to survive (provided his face holds up) and lose a decision. Vitali certainly has a better chance of beating Tyson than Wladimir.

I think a prime Riddick Bowe (extremely short) has a good chance to beat Vitali. Bowe had a good jab, reach, size, decent speed & power, and he is the best bigman who could fight on the inside.

brooklyn
              Last edited by Chex31; 11-08-2016, 01:48 AM.

Comment

if Cus Damato was alive and in mike's corner, i think he could beat Vitali, but he'd have to fight a little different than he usually did. iron mike would have to swarm Vitali's body and either get a stoppage or win by decision. the key is in the footwork, if he can just walk inside on Vitali and stay in the pocket he'll be landing hard combos all night. if Cus is there i'm sure he'd tell mike how to win and keep him motivated.

i agree with the other poster that a prime in shape riddick bowe against Vitali would be a great fight, and i think big daddy would win

Comment

It would be a very interesting first four rounds. After that, I see Vitali dismantling Tyson down the stretch and probably stopping him in the tenth.

Very interesting fight, though. One for the ages for sure. Two guys who were absolute beasts in their days.

Comment

Riddick Bowe? Come on guys he got slaughtered by another big, strong European Golota who sliced right through Bowe's looping shots by using his "robotic euro movement" and straight punches.

Bowe's defense will always be his downfall. His looping shots will get countered all night long by Vitali's straight 1-2s and he's pretty much open to anything Klitschko wants to dish out.

Comment

only two ways this go Tyson chins him early or loses on points not hard

Comment

Working...
                      X