Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEVELOPING STORY: Chavez, Jr Tests Positive for Marijuana?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    In my opinion, it would underscore the prevailing narrative (and Maravilla accusation) that Chavezito doesn't respect the sport.

Also, with the previous failures to submit drug testing samples, it raises more suspicions for me.

Also, it will be interesting to see what the NSAC sanctions would be.
    in other words better to get popped for weed than the diuretics or other pills he may have needed to get to 158.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      So, the word "unconfirmed" in my post was materially different than you saying "it does not confirm..."?
      Lmfao......

Comment

fools crazy. One think for sure he aint gonna change. Ass whooping or not.

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/22718111.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Shyt trust me he aint the first boxer to do it and he wont be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            I don't see how MJ affects anything, it gives you no advantage at all. A MJ high lasts like 4 hours and that's it, if you take just a small nap you're completely sober. In fact it probably hurt Chavez, you get the munchies so bad you can't resist eating anything.
            UFC commentator and marijuana advocate Joe Rogan believes it's a PED because it calms a person's nerves. And this gives the fighter a certain advantage over an opponent. It probably doesn't do anything physically but mentally it does and fighting in the ring or octagon it's more mental than physical.

Comment

If this is true, forget about a rematch, and he should be banned for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                If this is true, forget about a rematch, and he should be banned for 6 months.
                Ban someone for smoking weed while give someone similar punishment with steroids cause you like them. SMH!

Comment

HAHAHHHHAHH.
                  Chavez jr career will be over soon anyway so let him get high.

He doesn't train, is spoiled, and gets high. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Womp!
                    Here's the perfect excuse.
                    Junior couldn't fight Sergio because he was tripping balls
                    He was slow because he was on da devil's herb

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Ban someone for smoking weed while give someone similar punishment with steroids cause you like them. SMH!
                      Same kid was talking about how Berto, Peterson and tarver should both go unpunished lmao.

WEED = MORE DANGEROUS THAN ROIDS!!

Comment

Working...
                      X