No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales-Danny Garcia, Kirkland TX Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales-Danny Garcia, Kirkland TX Presser

WBC Super Lightweight World Champion Erik Morales (Left) and undefeated number two rated WBC super lightweight contender Danny Garcia (Right) pose on December 15, 2011 in Houston, Texas at the press conference to officially announce their January 28, 2012 world title fight at Reliant Arena in Houston which will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark. Top rated junior middleweight contender James Kirkland addresses members of the media on December 15, 2011 in Houston, Texas at the press conference to officially announce his co-featured fight against Carlos Molina. Photos by Andrew Richardson/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ill be there baby!!!!!!

Comment

Molina a no show?...Probably TRAINING LIKE A DOG right about now!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBC Super Lightweight World Champion Erik Morales (Left) and undefeated number two rated WBC super lightweight contender Danny Garcia (Right) pose on December 15, 2011 in Houston, Texas at the press conference to officially announce their January 28, 2012 world title fight at Reliant Arena in Houston which will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark. Top rated junior middleweight contender James Kirkland addresses members of the media on December 15, 2011 in Houston, Texas at the press conference to officially announce his co-featured fight against Carlos Molina. Photos by Andrew Richardson/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Wish that fight was taken place here in L.A...I guess Houston is the right place for the show to happen. Kirkland is from Texas and Morales will be draw because of the Mexican population their. Good job on Golden Boys part on giving Kirkland Home-court and a chance to grow his fan base in his hometown.

Comment

still can't believe morales is going to face lopez, i think that's a bad matchup for him. either way, both fights are going to be entertaining as hell and i can't wait!

Comment

Morales looks a little tubby.

Comment

Morales looks like a PIMP! War Morales

Comment

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
                Ill be there baby!!!!!!
                ditto...........

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  still can't believe morales is going to face lopez, i think that's a bad matchup for him. either way, both fights are going to be entertaining as hell and i can't wait!
                  Good thing he's fighting Garcia and not Lopez. Lol.

Comment

Good matchmaking with Kirk-Molina should be a very entertaing scrap but a clear advantage to Kirk
                    Morales is in for a tough night although not sure how good Garcia is compared to the top 5 but he's young and expecting him to make the most of this oppurtunity

Comment

Working...
                    X