All of you stans need to stfu, "Bob never talked to Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mediation

Just accept the fact that Floyd, once again, acted like he wanted to fight a particular guy, but made every excuse not to.

Stop blaming boxing fans for wanting to see the best matchups.
    Come on dude. I'm not blaming anybody for anything. Floyd didn't respond to top rank's deadline. That doesn't mean he doesn't want to fight. You are entitled to your opinion.

Just point your anger at the party responsible for it. Bob misled all of us in the press release. When he was asked about it live in interviews, he contradicted and clarified his own statements. Don't blame floyd or his fans for that.

Comment

When has anybody talked directly to Floyd during contract negotiations. If that were the case whats the use of having AL Haymon and Golden Boy on the Pay roll!!!

Seriously guys think for christ sake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Come on dude. I'm not blaming anybody for anything. Floyd didn't respond to top rank's deadline. That doesn't mean he doesn't want to fight. You are entitled to your opinion.

Just point your anger at the party responsible for it. Bob misled all of us in the press release. When he was asked about it live in interviews, he contradicted and clarified his own statements. Don't blame floyd or his fans for that.
        Of course you're not blaming anyone. You don't want your hero to look foolish. As it is though, Floyd mislead everyone, not Bob. Bob puts on good to great matchups, Floyd avoids them. There is no reason why 4 of his last 5 opponents were in their mid 30s when their was an entire welterweight division full of prime fighters ready and willing to tangle.

But again, Floyd does no negotiations himself. He has a team to do that. So you clowns need to stop it with this, "Bob never talked to Floyd himself, hes a liar and can't be trusted".

Bobs job is to negotiate fights, Floyds is to fight in the ring.

Nobody was mislead, you ****s don't want to believe that Floyd ducked another fighter.

Comment

Of course you're not blaming anyone. You don't want your hero to look foolish. As it is though, Floyd mislead everyone, not Bob. Bob puts on good to great matchups, Floyd avoids them. There is no reason why 4 of his last 5 opponents were in their mid 30s when their was an entire welterweight division full of prime fighters ready and willing to tangle.

But again, Floyd does no negotiations himself. He has a team to do that. So you clowns need to stop it with this, "Bob never talked to Floyd himself, hes a liar and can't be trusted".

Nobody was mislead, you ****s don't want to believe that Floyd ducked another fighter.

when they can pin the blame on PAC or TR, they cry to the high heavens about it....when the blame is on Floyd, it becomes 'both or none of them can be blamed'

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            when they can pin the blame on PAC or TR, they cry to the high heavens about it....when the blame is on Floyd, it becomes 'both or none of them can be blamed'

Or the forever classics,

"we just need to give Floyd time"
            "I'll wait til Floyd himself says something to make it official".

Floyd - "I'm gonna retire for a year or two"
            Floyd stan - "Oh you know how Floyd is, he just talks ****".

So, which is it? He needs the time which you said to give him and he gave you, but when he did, you said he was talking ****.

Now, hes on vacation, "he has to be fully into boxing, I don't blame him".

I wonder who flip flops more, Floyd or his stans?

Comment

Or the forever classics,

"we just need to give Floyd time"
              "I'll wait til Floyd himself says something to make it official".

Floyd - "I'm gonna retire for a year or two"
              Floyd stan - "Oh you know how Floyd is, he just talks ****".

So, which is it? He needs the time which you said to give him and he gave you, but when he did, you said he was talking ****.

Now, hes on vacation, "he has to be fully into boxing, I don't blame him".

I wonder who flip flops more, Floyd or his stans?

remember when floyd said that all it takes to get a fight is to call out his name?

i bet you his fans believed that **** too

Comment

SO since you are unable to refute my point, lets go with calling me a f@g.

Bob puts on good to great matchups, Floyd avoids them. There is no reason why 4 of his last 5 opponents were in their mid 30s when their was an entire welterweight division full of prime fighters ready and willing to tangle.

Funny, manny's last 4 of 5 opponents have been over 30 too. They also haven't all been at their true weight.

Bob himself said he didn't talk to floyd or his reps this time out, just Ross Greenburg. So I guess anyone who says that is actually telling the truth.

Comment

Floyd is a big poosee

Comment

SO since you are unable to refute my point, lets go with calling me a f@g.

Bob puts on good to great matchups, Floyd avoids them. There is no reason why 4 of his last 5 opponents were in their mid 30s when their was an entire welterweight division full of prime fighters ready and willing to tangle.

Funny, manny's last 4 of 5 opponents have been over 30 too. They also haven't all been at their true weight.

Bob himself said he didn't talk to floyd or his reps this time out, just Ross Greenburg. So I guess anyone who says that is actually telling the truth.

You have no point to refute. Its clear as day there was a mediator. You and every other queer Floyd supporter are trying to paint it as something else.

Over 30 and "mid 30s" is quite different. Being past 34 is much different than being less than 32. So, other than DLH, what other fighter was over the age of 34?

lol @ none of those guys being at their true weight. With the exception of DLH, who called out Manny, which fighter are you talking about?

Diaz, 32 when he fought Pac, career lightweight, knocked out by Pac, at,
                    lightweight.

DLH, 35 when he fought Pac, a career division jumper whos previous fight was at 150 because he was already planning on fighting at 147, stopped by Pac.

Hatton, 30 years old when he fought Pac, a career jr. welter and its reigning, lineal champion, knocked out by Pac in two.

Cotto, 29 when he fought Pac, a 9 fight career at welterweight where he had won titles and weighed in 5 times at 146, stopped by Pac.

Clottey, 32 when he fought Pac, a career welterweight who put up many a battle against some of the best in the division, beat by Pac.

So, which guys did he not fight at their true weights?

Again, do you not understand what a mediator is and does?

Here, I'll help you out again since you chose to ignore it the first time.

me·di·a·tor
                       /ˈmidiˌeɪtər/ Show Spelled[mee-dee-ey-ter] Show IPA
                    –noun
                    a person who mediates, esp. between parties at variance.

One that mediates, especially one that reconciles differences between disputants.

Main Entry: mediator

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: person who negotiates agreement

Synonyms: advocate, arbiter, arbitrator, broker, conciliator, fixer, go-between, interagent, interceder, intermediary, intermediator, judge, medium, middle person, moderator, negotiator, peacemaker, ref, referee, rent-a-judge, troubleshooter, umpire
                    Notes: arbitrators make a decision/judgment but mediators do not
                    Antonyms: arguer, fighter

Comment

Mediation has both sides at the table and an independent arbitrtator. By bob's own admission this didn't occur.

Just accept the fact that when Bob said negotiaitions in the press release you immediately thought of the dictionary definition and assumed the sides met to discuss it. Then when Bob indicated what really happened. he talked to ross and ross talked to Al. Clearly not a negotiation or a mediation. Ross was a go between or a mule.

Floyd fans didn't do this to you. Stop blaming us for the fact that Bob clearly overstated what really happened.

Look up sweetness.

Comment

Working...
                      X