No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    Que hablame en espanol wey, y si no puedes pues chingate.
    dos cervezas, por favor.

Comment

• Had some Bulleit Bourbon for the first time last night and wow that was good stuff.

Comment

• @ ocean drive South Beach drinkin' 'ritas listening to daft punk

Comment

• Awrite troops, hows it going?? am on the stella here

Liverpool burst my copoun today for some serioues money ****s

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Awrite troops, hows it going?? am on the stella here

I got wrecked on thursday and Friday night, like 6 am wrecked. So I've been chillin since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              Awrite troops, hows it going?? am on the stella here

I don't even follow footie anymore. The sport has lost its spirit and is all big business, players give **** all about club/fan loyalty, etc. Isn't it too boring in Scotland, I mean it will be Rangers or Celtics every year. Didn't they consider including them into the English Premiership?

Comment

• Anyway, Heineken is a good lager. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  I don't even follow footie anymore. The sport has lost its spirit and is all big business, players give **** all about club/fan loyalty, etc. Isn't it too boring in Scotland, I mean it will be Rangers or Celtics every year. Didn't they consider including them into the English Premiership?

You just spoke a lot of sense,that's why i don't follow football now.I make an exception for the derby games though,that i shall not miss for anything.Like today Sunderland broke my heart today the mackem basturds.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    Anyway, Heineken is a good lager. Cheers.
                    Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    You just spoke a lot of sense,that's why i don't follow football now.I make an exception for the derby games though,that i shall not miss for anything.Like today Sunderland broke my heart today the mackem basturds.
                    That's why I only watch champs league and europa league, they're all evenly matched teams. I find la liga a little more competitive than epl but they're all the same, it's always the usual suspects in the end. No drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      I got wrecked on thursday and Friday night, like 6 am wrecked. So I've been chillin since.
                      Need to give the liver a rest

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      Its very boring m8, with rangers not being in the top flight anymore, its killed the mood, low crowds etc

But the 1st of febuary when celtic meet rangers in the cup will have the whole of scotland and ireland buzzing its going to be explosive, be some atmosphere at it, and plenty trouble before, during and after the game

Comment

Working...
                      X