No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Return on April 20, Eyes Cunningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Return on April 20, Eyes Cunningham

Former cruiserweight world champion Steve Cunningham is being considered as a possible opponent for Tyson Fury's American debut in New York.

Fury had been hoping for a St Patrick's Day fight on 17th of March, but the bout has been pushed back to the 20th of April and Cunningham could be in the opposite corner.

The American dropped a disputed points defeat to Tomasz Adamek in December and the Fury camp want to make a big impact in the US with a convincing win over Cunningham.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Fury

U.S.S Cunningham done gon' sprung a leak

Comment

I'm sure Cunningham will be thrilled to get a high profile bout for his very next outing. Make it happen.

Comment

Would be the most difficult fight so far for Fury, he would have to deal with speed, skill and mobility.

Comment

A huge HW against a CW. Pointless, Cunningham will take a beating no matter how slick he is. And no, I´m not a Fury fan.

Comment

Really good fight if it comes off not getting my hopes up after the boystov disappointment though.still think its a better fight for tyson than what it is for Steve.if tyson uses his size advantage he should win fairly easy but Steve is an ex world champ and if he beat tyson he would find himself in a brilliant position to challenge a klitsckho,I guess if he seen the pajkic fight he's in with a chance.lets hope it gets signed up soon.

Comment

fury will punish cunningham...

Comment

Talking to Fury on facebook the other day, he's in the gym every day for the first time in his life, he's reduced his bodyfat% and is weighing 257lb, which he's targeting as his ring weight from now on

He'll have more than 50lb and half a foot on Cunningham, while he's increasing his speed, stamina and strength.

He'll be the first to KO USS

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Talking to Fury on facebook the other day, he's in the gym every day for the first time in his life, he's reduced his bodyfat% and is weighing 257lb, which he's targeting as his ring weight from now on

He'll have more than 50lb and half a foot on Cunningham, while he's increasing his speed, stamina and strength.

He'll be the first to KO USS
                  ring weight 257, sounds a bit heavy

Comment

Yet again Fury makes no attempt to fight the fighters he's been talking crap about.

Comment

Working...
                    X