Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humanity washed ashore:Outpouring of grief continues for Syrian drowned toddler Aylan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just put yourself in their shoes for 1 minute, just imagine waking up to your house being bombed and ISIS are 10 KM away trying to kill u and kidnap and rape all the women in your family.

Just picture that for a second before you write some stupic keyboard white supremacist bull**** on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
      Just put yourself in their shoes for 1 minute, just imagine waking up to your house being bombed and ISIS are 10 KM away trying to kill u and kidnap and rape all the women in your family.

Just picture that for a second before you write some stupic keyboard white supremacist bull**** on the internet.
      STFU you silly apologist. No amount of pity-seeking(which works well on PC liberals like you) can condone this type of behavior.

The true refugees are in camps in Turkey, Lebanon, libia etc. These absolute vultures on the other hand, these male deserters trying to invade countries to get free housing and wellfare while plundering and raping everything on their way, they need bullets to their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        ^They need to put snipers around the borders, shoot these type of cretins on sight, let some of them survive and escape so that they can spread the word. There is no other way to deal with them. Violent creatures understand violent measures best.
        I think lobbing grenades would make them disperse quicker.

Comment

yea have pitty on these poor souls. the food and water that they are provided ain't halal and the warm beds aren't big enough. donate now.

you are naive if you truly believe these are war-torn refugees from Syria. the majority of these rats invading Europe are opportunists and undercover jihadists from many different countries. that's why they refuse to go through proper channels that refugees are required to do and behave like animals.

Comment

I have sympathy with them, up until the point they left Turkey to illegally force their way through multiple safe countries into Western Europe.

I still have sympathy for the women and children, many of whom likely wouldn't have travelled were they not encouraged and/or coerced by the men
            Last edited by Weebler I; 09-19-2015, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Just way too many now being trafficked into Europe for a free meal ticket. Saudi Arabia not taking one of them, or other Gulf States, I'll assume because they are Islamic State funders. A lot of these are also Afghan, Pakistani and East African, just no right to be in Europe at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                Just way too many now being trafficked into Europe for a free meal ticket. Saudi Arabia not taking one of them, or other Gulf States, I'll assume because they are Islamic State funders.
                They are definitely funding Isis, the scum. They haven't taken in any refugees but they did offer Germany to build them 200 mosques . It's clear what their plan is.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  yea have pitty on these poor souls. the food and water that they are provided ain't halal and the warm beds aren't big enough. donate now.

you are naive if you truly believe these are war-torn refugees from Syria. the majority of these rats invading Europe are opportunists and undercover jihadists from many different countries. that's why they refuse to go through proper channels that refugees are required to do and behave like animals.
                  Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I have sympathy with them, up until the point they left Turkey to illegally force their way through multiple safe countries into Western Europe.

I still have sympathy for the women and children, many of whom likely wouldn't have travelled were they not encouraged and/or coerced by the men
                  I think some of them are legitimate Syrian asylum seekers. ( those would be the Christians, Yazidis, Kurds and Shia Muslims. They face harsh treatment from isis rats. I would not let Sunni's in if given the chance as well as those economic migrants from other country ( they have to wait their turn in the processing camps.

Some of them will be like "Trojan horse" fighters. they will come out when they're established already in Germany and Vienna. Then the Invation from within will start. mark my word!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                    Just way too many now being trafficked into Europe for a free meal ticket. Saudi Arabia not taking one of them, or other Gulf States, I'll assume because they are Islamic State funders. A lot of these are also Afghan, Pakistani and East African, just no right to be in Europe at all.

Saudis and other gulf country will only take them if they are of use to these modafakcers as slave labour!.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      I think some of them are legitimate Syrian asylum seekers. ( those would be the Christians, Yazidis, Kurds and Shia Muslims. They face harsh treatment from isis rats. I would not let Sunni's in if given the chance as well as those economic migrants from other country ( they have to wait their turn in the processing camps.

Some of them will be like "Trojan horse" fighters. they will come out when they're established already in Germany and Vienna. Then the Invation from within will start. mark my word!
                      of course, although they are a small minority. many legitimate refugees are still sitting in camps all over Jordan and Lebanon. the fact that these migrants duck and dodge authority to be identified or that those that have been identified carry fake Syrian passports tells you what the real deal is.

fascinating thing is, this is all criminally underreported by the media, who are in favor of calling it a "humanitarian crisis" and asking for donations. clearly no ****s given about national security/the welfare of Europeans whatsoever. it's like the glaring ****hole that is now Sweden doesn't even exist to them and to those in power.

Europe is gonna have a real humanitarian crisis alright once these nutjobs start strapping bombs to their chests...
                      Last edited by John Barron; 09-19-2015, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X