Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones to enter a Drug Treatment facility after he tested positive for cocaine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    Hopefully he gets better
    Most likely he's fine - he's just going through the motions checking into a rehab to keep fines down, and the best public image possible.

If he said "I party, and sometimes I party a little too hard; but it's not a problem and doesn't affect my life whatsoever..." People would start talking bad about him, saying he's in denial, etc...

Maybe he does have a problem with it; maybe he doesn't, and is just a rare user at certain parties.

Comment

This could all be a ploy, maybe the coke thing is just a decoy and he was sent to the rehab clinic on purpose.

One possible reason mentioned on the UD is that his T/E level was low 0.29, should be 1:1, some docs allege that this is strange for someone of that age and physical condition, and could be something ped related.

So instead of saying PEDS, at lot easier to mis-direct and say it was coke and its fine out of competition.

Just a conspiracy theory, but just sayin, ya never know what the real reasons are these days.

Bring on the post fight results
      Last edited by Sharpharp; 01-07-2015, 04:12 PM.

Comment

ROFL what a disgrace, the so called "christian" who crashed his Bentley while drunk driving and now he's been caught taking cocaine. Everyone saw through his fake persona, it was only a matter of time before something like this would happen.

Comment

god this is great, the snitcher gets caught

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X