Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury: If We Can Get Klitschko in March, We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Haye refused to fight Vitali in Kiev, Ukraine, where Vitali says he may have a farewell fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=Ukraine

I bet Tyson Fury will be man enough to fight Vitali there.
    Actually Haye has agreed to all the terms of the contract Bonte/Vitali sent him, he's signed it...He has agreed to all the slave terms the Kilts want

Vitali is running scared..

Tyson Fury is a tall bum, who will get schooled by Vitali, the guy has had a handful of fights and has struggled in most of them

Vitali said he would fight the winner of Haye Vs Chisora and now has gone back on his word...lanky coward

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
      I say Chisora was better in the Fury fight because he was undefeated and the favourite.
      LMAO

Chisora was out of shape, fat sloppy againts Fury, and he nearly even knocked Fury out...

The fight showed us Fury has no power and he has a dodgy chin, had Chisora trained and came to fight like he did against Vitali and Haye, Fury would have got sparked cold.

I would like to see a rematch against Fury and Chisora, if Del Boy comes in fit, Fury wont make it past 6 rounds

Slob

Fine specimen
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 01-02-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Fury shouldn't be rushed. He is a good, talented fighter with decent skills but he doesn't have the know how yet to beat a great fighter like Vitali. Fury needs a lot more work. He needs to fight at least another year to 18 months at a contender level. Forget the rubbish he's been fighting now, he needs to step up to the top 10. I think Helenius beats him, I think an in shape, injury free Solis beats him too. Fury can't handle a Klit just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
          I say Chisora was better in the Fury fight because he was undefeated and the favourite.
          Clearly he was better in the fury fight? What? With the experience he got in the klitschko fight you would expect him to fight better in the haye fight. After vitali battered him. Straight up, you up talk TF as though he is the best heavyweight prospect. When what you really need to do is look east and watch pulev batter everyone. Tyson is not the next champ, pulev is the next champ.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
            Clearly he was better in the fury fight? What? With the experience he got in the klitschko fight you would expect him to fight better in the haye fight. After vitali battered him. Straight up, you up talk TF as though he is the best heavyweight prospect. When what you really need to do is look east and watch pulev batter everyone. Tyson is not the next champ, pulev is the next champ.
            Vitali clearly won; but, IMO, he didn't batter Chisora.

Were you watching a different fight?

Comment

It's a bit off-topic but I am convinced that neither Fury nor Haye would survive a battle with Robert Helenius. And Helenius is still not ready for old Vitali. So no, Fury has no chance to win against Vitali. He would get knocked out and Haye would lose by UD.

Comment

Surprised to read this.

Comment

Bless Tyson, Channel 5 must be pumping that smoke up his arse to make him believe he can beat Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Actually Haye has agreed to all the terms of the contract Bonte/Vitali sent him, he's signed it...He has agreed to all the slave terms the Kilts want

Vitali is running scared..

Tyson Fury is a tall bum, who will get schooled by Vitali, the guy has had a handful of fights and has struggled in most of them

Vitali said he would fight the winner of Haye Vs Chisora and now has gone back on his word...lanky coward
                    Oh so you've seen an actual copy of the signed contract? You have inside info nobody else knows about here? Really, agreed to all slave terms?

Why should Vitali be 'scared', just tell me. If Haye goes toe to toe with Vitali, he will have to take punches from Vitali, and he will have to knock Vitali out, who has never been floored in his pro career.

The only one who's a coward is Haye.
                    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-02-2013, 11:13 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

I personally don't think Fury needs to be protected as much as others do; but even if I'm wrong on that, I still think it's worth an effort to lobby for being the last one to fight Vitali before he goes out. It would be a nice honor and opportunity to take what the old man has had all these years.

i wonder if they'd really even take the fight or if this is just posturing for the power play that will proceed when Vitali's title goes up for grabs.
                      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-03-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X