No announcement yet.

Floyd has defeated the #1 guy in EVERY division he has been in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    He weighs in as a middleweight at 158, I think he can make 154.
    Then let him fight at 154 in his next fight, Trout is a good name at the moment, Kirkland if he wants it etc, that would put pressure on people like Mayweather, Canelo, Cotto at 154, but I doubt he makes it health.

Comment

• Dumbest thread since mic posted here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Anybody can make a weight division higher then their own, what does that even mean
        Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 12-24-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• What weight class did Martinez started at? 147, and people expect him to jump back to 154 after 4 years and be healthy? This people really don't know much about boxing, it's easier when you are a smaller man that came up, people like De la Hoya, Mosley who started off at 135 can probably pull it off not someone that started at 147..

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
            So who was better numb nuts?
            Austin trout

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              Well I'll take this fact over yours:

Fact: Martinez is now going on his 8th Middleweight fight in a row. Why he and Floyd are even being mentioned together is beyond me. Maybe a couple of years ago fine but now. Let it go. Martinez is a full fledged Middleweight.

How many fights does he need to fight at 160 for people to believe him? 8? 10? 12?
              He routinely weighs in under 160.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                He weighs in as a middleweight at 158, I think he can make 154.
                Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                how many fights has shane mosley had at 154? yet he can still make 147 with no problems.
                so ya'll really wanna see a 38 year old man drain himself to make a lower weight?ya'll really gone give Floyd credit for that fight?
                Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-24-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  What weight class did Martinez started at? 147, and people expect him to jump back to 154 after 4 years and be healthy? This people really don't know much about boxing, it's easier when you are a smaller man that came up, people like De la Hoya, Mosley who started off at 135 can probably pull it off not someone that started at 147..
                  Whether he could or not is really irrelevant. The point is he's willing to do so but Floyd doesn't want to fight him. If Floyd thought he would struggle with the weight, that would only make Floyd want to fight him more. Floyd isn't avoiding him because he's concerned for Sergio's health.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Then let him fight at 154 in his next fight, Trout is a good name at the moment, Kirkland if he wants it etc, that would put pressure on people like Mayweather, Canelo, Cotto at 154, but I doubt he makes it health.
                    He is the real MW champ, he isnt going to lose that title to go and fight in another division just to "put pressure" on a fighter that may/will never fight him, that ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      He routinely weighs in under 160.
                      He routinely weighs over 154lbs. This stage in the game it would be stupid for Martinez to move back down to 154lbs, he be better off beating the top Middleweight candidates.
                      Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                      Whether he could or not is really irrelevant. The point is he's willing to do so but Floyd doesn't want to fight him. If Floyd thought he would struggle with the weight, that would only make Floyd want to fight him more. Floyd isn't avoiding him because he's concerned for Sergio's health.
                      How do you know what Martinez is willing to do as of now?

Comment

Working...
                      X