No announcement yet.

Did Darren Barker impress you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
    Soft shot? Did you not see the torque on that hook? Couldn't of been that soft if it perforated his eardrum. The first shot that hurt him was a vicious clean shot to the temple.
    yet he was able to keep his balance just fine. then a soft wind touches him and he collapses? maybe he just has the worst punch resistance in boxing history. i guess that's a possibility.

Comment

You bet he did and I'm going to watch out for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        yet he was able to keep his balance just fine. then a soft wind touches him and he collapses? maybe he just has the worst punch resistance in boxing history. i guess that's a possibility.

Hardly, that shot shook him to his boots & he took a fair few flush shots from Martinez. We get it, you think Barkers a scrub, pointless debating with you so we'll just say he dived for peace sake.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          Hardly, that shot shook him to his boots & he took a fair few flush shots from Martinez. We get it, you think Barkers a scrub, pointless debating with you so we'll just say he dived for peace sake.
          how can i be impressed by a guy who either takes dives or has lousy punch resistance/stamina and simply collapses to his knees? no reason to watch him again because i know he will just quit again at the first sign of trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X