Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who yall think got a better chance at beating that boy Segio, Floyd or Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who yall think got a better chance at beating that boy Segio, Floyd or Pacman?

I think that boy Mayweather might take him, but I think Sergio knocks that boy Pac straight out.....

pac would be just too small. Floyd could probably pot shot his way to a victory.

Comment

Floyd. Pacquiao is too small, he'd get KTFO in a few rounds.

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing a Alvarez vs. Martinez match sometime next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        pac would be just too small. Floyd could probably pot shot his way to a victory.
        Thats what Im sayin.... I think Money would just pot shot that boy, but Pac gotta get inside on Martinez.... Martinez will box that boy all day and catch him with something when Pac tried to jump in.....

They some good fights though, they need to fight

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
          Floyd. Pacquiao is too small, he'd get KTFO in a few rounds.

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing a Alvarez vs. Martinez match sometime next year.
          That red head dude that look like that magazine dude?

That boy aint even that good......

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Ross View Post
            I think that boy Mayweather might take him, but I think Sergio knocks that boy Pac straight out.....
            neither can beat s-mart

pac is too small.

wifebeater is too cautious.

Comment

can people stop talking about how small pac is making excuses. plain and simple. floyd has the better chance and i think he can beat sergio

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Ross View Post
                T
                They some good fights though, they need to fight
                why? they aren't in the same weight classes. martinez already said pac is too small for him. he's going after bigger guys like bute at 168, and probably the big names at 154 and 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  neither can beat s-mart

pac is too small.

wifebeater is too cautious.
                  Man that hoe got some ******* in that lil video thing homie.....

Naw, but if Money fought Sergio, it would be a boring ass fight.... May would just try to box that *****......

Comment

Floyd has the better chance because he is the epitome of a slick, fundementally sound fighter. He'd have a hell of a fight on his hands and if he somehow pulls off a decisive win over Martinez, that would trump anything Pacquiao has done IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X