Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Fury being racist: "David Haye is the same color as the road, not getting shot"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

That's like saying Rednecks and people who choose the Ghetto life-style are all the same race.
    It really isn't like that.

All i'm saying is that Irish Travellers are protected under a racial discrimination act by law, so any derogatory terms aimed at them are taken the same way as those at black, white, asian etc.

It's not opinion, it's a fact of the law. I never created it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Big Dunn believes these men are okay and not racist because blacks cant be racist according to big dunn, it is only racist when the asian man called them Black and spit on them after they called him C#nk.

Wow, disgusting display of racism. But they won't have to take any responsibility for it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        ok I see. Yellow is cowardly. I will rethink what Fury said. I will also rethink my interpretation of other comments made by other fighters.
        If Floyd made a comment like that about someone do you really think as many people would pass it down and ignore it like they're doing with Fury?
        Its sort of like the Kovalev incident, fair is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Rethinking your position? It's not the G8 Summit, Dunn.

What exactly do you need to rethink? Are you that slow?
          In all seriousness, once I saw Red Cyclone's response I figured trolling with the Floyd stuff wasn't probably a good thing.

I figured when you posted the Floyd's boyfriend stuff then things would calm down.

Like an hour ago I PM'ed dreamerusa and copped to trolling because it got out of hand.

Fury was in no way being racist. In no way is it comparable to Floyd obviously referencing Manny's skin.

Comment

If Floyd made a comment like that about someone do you really think as many people would pass it down and ignore it like they're doing with Fury?
            Its sort of like the Kovalev incident, fair is fair.
            Look dude, I was trolling. I figured most got that, especially after dirk did the Floyd boyfriend thing.

Its clear Fury is talking yellow in the brick road sense.

I apologize for causing you to get so worked up. Bad time to troll on my part.

If you want real racism check Kovalev, not Fury, not here.

Comment

That's like saying Rednecks and people who choose the Ghetto life-style are all the same race.
              That's not the same at all.

If you think so you need some education on the subject.

Comment

"I was trolling doe"

Comment

the wizard of oz is racist

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Look dude, I was trolling. I figured most got that, especially after dirk did the Floyd boyfriend thing.

Its clear Fury is talking yellow in the brick road sense.

I apologize for causing you to get so worked up. Bad time to troll on my part.

If you want real racism check Kovalev, not Fury, not here.
                    What makes Kovalev racist?

Comment

Big Dunn once called me racist for quoting Biggie Smalls and then threw a b1tch-fit, wishing for a terrorist attack on the UK

Just trolling doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X