No announcement yet.

Official: Degale VS Bute RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chunky is so frustrating.

Whenever he turned it on, he outclassed Bute.

I think he toys with Badou Jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I mean Beterbiev, which would be a wonderful massacre. Transfer whatever shine Bute has left unto Beterbiev.
      Beterbiev kills "my" Bute................

Comment

I mean Beterbiev, which would be a wonderful massacre. Transfer whatever shine Bute has left unto Beterbiev.
        you're mean

Comment

He will probably not beat anyone relevant, they should just use him to build up other guys.
          Yes, but he is Canada's Sturm neither guy really have it, but are cash cows.

Comment

• Impressed with DeGale, he showed he could handle Bute's hard shots and just fought back harder rather than panic & wilt. Still a little too much running, rather see him set up more attacks than take so much time off during rounds.

DeGale/Golovkin could be a super fight in a few years.

Comment

been a while since I actually agreed with the judges scorecards. Fight wasn't close for me.
              Cause your a fn idiot lol of course it was a close fight.😄

Comment

• I think this fight could have easily gone the other way there wasn't much in it a round or two tops personally had Bute up by one 115-114
                Too much backing off and letting Bute tea off - crowd clearly made it apparent that the scorecards were absolutely rubbish.

Comment

• anyone got a link to the showtime version?
                  wanna watch it again with the yank commentary

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I could see 9 DeGale rounds, Bute was competitive in a lot of rounds but I could see how DeGale just did that little bit more. Closer fight than that score would indicate but that is how boxing scoring can go.
                    I agree. Lots of close fight talk, and the rounds were certainly very competitive, but DeGale was clearly winning the majority of them. I think 9-3 or 8-4 DeGale sounds right. Any closer is giving Bute too much credit and DeGale not enough.

Comment

Why exactly would Bute want to move up ? I mean... why ? If there's anything left for him to grab, SMW is the place...

Comment

Working...
                      X