Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Rounds does Paulie Survive vs Berto and Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he goes 12 against Berto
    Ortiz is powerful enough to get rid of him
    maybe Paulie goes to the 8th or 9th

Comment

lol the TS keeps bashing Paulie, I don't know what his issue is.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        Didn't Hatton stop him and outclass him? Berto and Ortiz would Smash him with relative ease........
        Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Paulie can beat both guys.....neither are Cotto or amir khan
        Paulie Malignaggi is a tough out. I agree that he can go the distance.

The Hatton stoppage was complete bs, and he fought with a broken jaw late against Cotto so it's not like people are steamrolling him.

Especially a short armed hugger and a guy that chokes in his biggest fights.

Paulie might go down but I think he can last, and both guys will know they've been in a fight.

Considering Paulie's limitations, he's done pretty well with himself and shouldn't be undersold.

Comment

He goes all 12 with both IMO. Paulie may not be great, but he's tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
            lol the TS keeps bashing Paulie, I don't know what his issue is.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Paulie Malignaggi is a tough out. I agree that he can go the distance.

The Hatton stoppage was complete bs, and he fought with a broken jaw late against Cotto so it's not like people are steamrolling him.

Especially a short armed hugger and a guy that chokes in his biggest fights.

Paulie might go down but I think he can last, and both guys will know they've been in a fight.

Considering Paulie's limitations, he's done pretty well with himself and shouldn't be undersold.
              LMAO at a supporter of paulie talking about other fighters hugging and choking in big fights......i thought that's what paulina did her whole career

Comment

I can Ortiz ending it early, probably around mid fight, rounds 7-8. I think he could go the distance with Berto, or Berto may stop him late.

Still, I wouldn't favor Paulie to beat Ortiz, Berto, Alexander, Brook, or even Jones and Guerrero (assuming Guerrero does well at 147).

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  LMAO at a supporter of paulie talking about other fighters hugging and choking in big fights......i thought that's what paulina did her whole career
                  Maximus f**ked you up, b*tch........just playing.

I could see Paulie lasting with Berto, or a late TKO stoppage. People forget that Paulie fails everytime in a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I can Ortiz ending it early, probably around mid fight, rounds 7-8. I think he could go the distance with Berto, or Berto may stop him late.

Still, I wouldn't favor Paulie to beat Ortiz, Berto, Alexander, Brook, or even Jones and Guerrero (assuming Guerrero does well at 147).
                    yeah i'm not that high on jones but I would pick him to outwork paulie to a UD

Comment

and people forget maximus died as well

Comment

Working...
                      X