Do you look your age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    not nessasarily

I know a lot of guys my age who have receeding hairlines, have a bit of a beer belly coming through etc and they look way older. I dont think we will suddenly wake up one day having aged the 10 years. Hope not anyway
    I know what you mean. My hairline receded quite a bit, but I stopped it with hair loss meds before it got out of hand. I still have people thinking i'm just a 19/20 year old with early signs of hair loss. However, I admit, the hairloss is getting better as the months go by, hair looks thicker and hairline is lowering again. At this pace, by October/November I will have my old hairline back! Hopefully I can keep it until some big breakthrough happens 5 or 10 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Convict View Post
      Maybe its all that violent bum pounding you do, ever think of that? butt holes are supposed to be a 1 way street?
      Very well could be and yes I have thought of that on numerous occasions, thanks for your concern.

Comment

Nope, i look at least 60.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Only if I don't shave.
          This it true for me too.

Comment

I look a lot younger than my age of 28.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              I'm 26, almost 27 and I do NOT look my age

I still get carded every time i buy smokes or alcohol and the legal age is 18 here, if I grow my beard out I guess i look close to my age but as soon as I shave I look like 17 again.

It used to bother me when I was younger but now it's cool, I can pull younger girls easily because they think i'm about their age unless they ask.

Anyway, you look your age or older or younger?
              Are you sure you can grow a beard? Also, it's perverted pulling girls who are 17 when you get closer to 30. Sounds like you lack the balls and self confidence chasing women who are your own age.

To answer your question, most people think I'm 5-7 years younger.

Comment

I probably look my age or a bit older.

Comment

63 and ppl say i look 80...

Comment

Yes but I smoke, do drug, and sleep on my face soo

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      I don't look my age but at times my bones do feel my age or even older, I'm like an old car with expensive shiny rims that always gives problems to start in the morning
                      maybe just like me, you are at the wrong side of 30..

Comment

Working...
                      X