Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP all this Low Blow bull***t, Trust me Judah took that opportunity to quit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you get hit in the balls the reaction is INSTANT since it starts hurting right away.

When you get hit on the body there is a delayed reaction because it takes a few seconds for the Oxygen to escape from the area that was hit.

a low-blow doesnt make you go down like that, video showed it was on the belt-line and took all life out of him.

If it was low and on the cup than he wouldnt even gone down and he wouldve been holding his junk with both hands, he wasnt.

Im really pissed at him because I wanted Amir to school him for 11 rounds before KO'ing him, even tho I put a small bet on Judah by KO/TKO/DQ. meh 7:1 odds whatever, still same Zab, never learning.

What couldve hurt him in this fight was his new muscles with Conte, muscles need more oxygen.

Comment

EVERYBODY THAT KNOWS BOXING...knows that Judah hates to get hit in he body, that was a clean hit, he just quit, if he was up on the scorecards I guarantee he would have jumped back up

as already posted, Zab hit Mayweather with a low blow clean and Mayweather continued to fight him, then he pretends like he didn't hear the Ref counting

also been other fights in which a guy was hit Low but made the Discount and then the Ref was give him more time to recover at least
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-24-2011, 07:02 AM.

Comment

He gave in mentally watch the tape as soon as the ref counted to ten zab popped right up on his feet and started complaining what does that say.

It doesn't matter bcse he was going to sustain more punishment the longer the fight went on so when he had the opportunity to bail out with an excuse he took it.
        There was no doubt as soon as he went down and the ref ruled it legal he would stay there.

He got beat by the better fighter period

Comment

It was not a low blow. Khan got close, but it as right on the belt line, which was on Judah's lower stomach. Great punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
            It wasn't a low blow.

He also didn't quit. He didn't get up because he was wounded by the punch. If he'd shown any sign of wanting an escape exit before the body shot put him down, you might have a point, but he was hanging in there manfully.

A lot of you cats just want to think the worst of Zab because it's Zab.
            /thread

The shyt is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
              Fine post, I'm in agreement with this.

Although, that delayed reaction to the punch + his facial expression as he went down may suggest to some that it was more of a mental submission than a physical impediment.

The notion that he quit because of a low-blow is mind-mindbogglingly idiotic, if he mentally quit, it was because Khan dispirited him in the ring, there was no illegal punch, no contact with his nuts, just a clean, crisp shot to the midsection.
              I've been hit with devastating body shots and there is usually a half second to one second delay before you really feel it. Shots to the nuts though are instant pain.

That was a legit KO body shot.

Comment

I was rooting for Zab but he was getting beaten badly and looking for a way out. Still the punch was just a bit low and i would like to have seen the ref give him his recovery time so that Khan could have gotten the victory a little more cleanly.

Comment

It was a good body punch. Judah could have gotten up in a different situation, but the fight was not winnable for him at that point. Khan took control of the fight from the beginning, and Judah is not a fighter who is going to claw his way back into a fight.

Comment

The knockdown was legitimate, but he knew he had no chance. He stayed down.

No Heart Judah fails again. He needs to retire, and you Judah stans need to realize Zab has NO hope. He had no hope in 2005. He has no hope now. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                      Judah could have gotten up easily, I mean he sure bounce up as soon as the referee said "its over" yeah the punch was kind of low but he was getting beat badly and it was only going to get worse, why take a beaten when you dont need to ? As soon as Judah was hit he saw his legit way out of the fight.

TRUE STORY.
                      Judah said that he thought he was getting an eight count for the nut punch.

Everyone knows that you get five minutes - no count.

In fact, Miguel Cotto nut-punched Zab twice, and Zab went through it.

Zab just isn't mentally tough. When he is getting his ass kicked, he quits...like Melligen

Comment

Working...
                      X