No announcement yet.

So Paulie is a bigger draw than Mosley? Pbf just admit it ur scared of mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I think Pac-Floyd will be fighting in September. I have been saying that for awhile now. It is a smart business move for Floyd to take another tune-up easy fight before Pac. Why fight Shane, when Shane is a big risk? Shane could spoil a potential Pac fight for Floyd. Pure business that gamble does not make sense. Again I am just looking at the business side. But, as fan of course I want him to fight Shane or Pac next.... But, is not likely to happen...
    I disagree with that. I think Floyd will do both. I think he will fight the tuneup on the 13th and then I think he fights the Shane-Berto winner before the Pac fight becuase there will still be some time in between

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      I disagree with that. I think Floyd will do both. I think he will fight the tuneup on the 13th and then I think he fights the Shane-Berto winner before the Pac fight becuase there will still be some time in between
      First of all he will not be fighting Berto if Berto wins. Haymon fighters don't fight each other...

And, he will not risk fighting Shane before Pac. Unless Shane losses to Berto or looks hella old against Berto...

But, if Shane dominates and destroys Berto easily, Floyd will not fight him. He will not take such a big risk before the Pac fight. He is not an idiot. He didn't get where he is at by taking unnecessary risks...

Comment

floyd is shook. he won't fight pac or mosley. he's a ***** made punk.

Comment

First of all he will not be fighting Berto if Berto wins. Haymon fighters don't fight each other...

And, he will not risk fighting Shane before Pac. Unless Shane losses to Berto or looks hella old against Berto...

But, if Shane dominates and destroys Berto easily, Floyd will not fight him. He will not take such a big risk before the Pac fight. He is not an idiot. He didn't get where he is at by taking unnecessary risks...
          That's for DAMN sure.

Comment

come on now think if Mosley fights at the end on January and Floyd has the March 13 date how does that work??

Comment

I disagree. You arent saying nothing that I havent said before and I always side with fighters who do that but this is a different situation. Pac wont be ready until late in the year. Why would Floyd wait that long? I dont think Floyd fears Mosley nearly as much as others do. I think Floyd's only worry at WW was his size & strength but now he has grown into his body. He's still smaller than nearly ever guy but he's big enough to handle himslef now. I think they believe that Floyd can kick Mosley's ass without a doubt no matter how good he looks. Floyd is a bad matchup for him.

I do think they want a tuneup 1st though and thats why I see them fighting in March against someone else and then Mosley and then Pac. Thats if Mosley beats Berto which isnt a sure thing. Why would Floyd fight an easy guy in March and then wait again for Pac which may come in September or may not come to Decemer or early 2011 and they still may not have all the negotiations they want? He's not going to wait that long and he's not going to fight 3 easier guys. He will fight someone in March and then a good top WW after that

Comment

Working...
              X