Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest, an old fart. LOL

Comment

• Pic in avi... looking at the ducks with my puppy, because I'm a bad mother****er.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        My latest, an old fart. LOL

That shirt is legit. My blue "Pacman Knows" shirt got stolen back in like 2009 at the height of Pac-Mania

Comment

My latest, an old fart. LOL

nice t shirt...
          what cigarette brand is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Pic in avi... looking at the ducks with my puppy, because I'm a bad mother****er.
            You're one handsome mofo, paul.

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            That shirt is legit. My blue "Pacman Knows" shirt got stolen back in like 2009 at the height of Pac-Mania
            LOL. I printed that shirt myself with an MP at the back like a true pac nike shirt. I learned that shirt of pac in my sig was photoshopped but I liked it so I printed one for myself. I'm in printing business and during that pacmania time, many people came to our shop and asked us to print "Pacman Knows" shirt, some even altered the word "pacman" with their name. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by The Taste View Post
              nice t shirt...
              what cigarette brand is that?
              Thanks.

A local menthol cigarette called mighty green.

Comment

LOL. I printed that shirt myself with an MP at the back like a true pac nike shirt. I learned that shirt of pac in my sig was photoshopped but I liked it so I printed one for myself. I'm in printing business and during that pacmania time, many people came to our shop and asked us to print "Pacman Knows" shirt, some even altered the word "pacman" with their name. LOL
                Haha you're OK in my book Kad. Bet on it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Run View Post
                  Haha you're OK in my book Kad. Bet on it.
                  I'm gonna print a thurman shirt next which says, "There's Always a Next Time for ONE TIME" with a Robert Guerrero pic lol. Whatever that means. LOL

Comment

I'm gonna print a thurman shirt next which says, "There's Always a Next Time for ONE TIME" with a Robert Guerrero pic lol. Whatever that means. LOL
                    Lmao brilliant.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Good share though...

Comment

Working...
                      X