Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Wants Revenge - Starting With Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz also showed no respect for the rules with his blatant headbutt, no thanks...
    He's too weak minded for Floyd, period.

Comment

**** this guy and the Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Let's go BOY!!!!!! We know that fight was bs, he was catching Floyd in round 4 hard. Let's GOO CHAMP!!!! WAR ORTIZ!!!!!

#TheComeback #OrtizMayweatherII #UnfinishedBusiness
        Vic is one weird dude.

Comment

he's been away from the sport awhile, worked out, saw his physical gifts, is in a mental high full of confidence

he'll get in there, as the tension build, there goes that confidence and he'll fold again

Comment

He hasn't won a fight since 2011 and he's been KO'd 3 times in a row.

Ortiz needs to fight Berto again and then call it a career.

Comment

I just can't justify Ortiz getting any bug fights. Had he not lost his next two fights after getting stopped by Floyd, maybe I could. He just got blasted out by Collazo ffs.

Comment

He must have that 50 first dates problem where he wakes up every morning and has to relearn everything all over again. That kind of akuna matata attitude is insane.

Comment

i saw this interview yesterday, so i watched ortiz/maidana again, didn't remember the hype this guy was receiving, and the most funny thing is to hear kellerman, at the end of round 3, say "ortiz has a lot of heart"

Comment

Victor Ortiz is an insult to the intelligence of all trees.

Comment

It'd be funny to see him quit one more time. What a *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X