Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson or Abel Sanchez will be Victor Ortiz' new trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazim would be good for a head case like Ortiz.

Comment

Brother N-Zim has been exposed as nothing but an overrated hype job.

Comment

what happened to freddy roach? i didnt know he was trying to hire uncle roger. Out of nazim or sanchez though, i feel sanchez would be a better fit but thats just me

Comment

Sanchez will fit him more I guess but Richardson isn't too bad. Does Richardson train much active fighters anymore?

Comment

If Nazim brought in Hopkins to help out and teach this kid some discipline I think he could still make some noise. He should have never been in the ring with Mayweather in the first place, mentally he was not ready to be in that type of event so soon after quitting against Maidana and that Berto fight was fools gold (Berto is a bum, just a figment of Al Haymon's imagination.)
            I hope he comes back strong, he has overcome a lot in his life and he is an entertaining guy to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
              LMAO You know what I noticed? Watching the Ortiz that trained with Robert Garcia was astonishing. His defense looked a lot tighter and his punches were straighter, not telegraphed, and his body language made him look calm. As soon as Ortiz whined about not getting the full attention in camp he wanted and switched trainers his style went to ****. He became disoriented with his feet and the fact that he's a natural right hander fighting in a southpaw stance doesnt help. He also kept himself open throwing slightly sloppier punches. I think he needs someone that will help him fix those fundamentals cuz those went out the window when Danny Garcia brother of Robert Garcia took control of camp Ortiz.
              Which fights did Robert train him for? Give me one where he was sharp, boxing-wise!!

Comment

Working...
              X