3 Abril
    4 Abril
    5 Abril
    6 Prescott
    7 Prescott
    8 Even 9-9
    9 Prescott
    10 Prescott

I just rewatched this again and this fight wasn't as close as i remember, Breidis Prescott clearly won the early rounds. Landing the harder shots and landing much more often, then Richard Abril had a nice couple of rounds, boxing at distance not allowing Breidis Prescott to get on the inside.

But then after that Richard Abril wasn't active enough, and Breidis Prescott walked him down landing more shots and the harder shots especially to the body. There were was 1 or 2 closish roudns but IMO no doubt Breidis Prescott won, but i was quite impressed with Richard Abril he isn't a bad fighter and is pretty elusive but in the end my scorecard.

96-93 Breidis Prescott.

I heard a number of people saying Abril is kinda underrated. To be honest, I know very little about him and I can't find his fights.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I can't remember my exact score, but I had Prescott ahead by a round or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        I heard a number of people saying Abril is kinda underrated. To be honest, I know very little about him and I can't find his fights.
        Me either i would like to see him in the future i think he's a decent prospect. And is underrated i was pretty impressed with his jab and elusive style, he hasn't fought since the Breidis Prescott fight though. He needs to be way more active than that.

Comment

wow. Very old thread concerning Abril.

Has anyone seen this fight? I can't find it anywhere.

And RIP S A M U R A I

Comment

Working...
          X