Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could hang out with anyone that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many to name,everyone here is good.Jose,me and him would smoke a blunt and drink some corona's,then eat cheesecake whilst he taught me the rules of American Football,I'd bring a special person for this meeting as well..Our man TimmyH to do the housework.

BostonGuy,we'd drink beer's then i'd roll us a blunt and get him sh.itfaced.Then go to a fatty club and blow some raspberries all night.

UncleK,we'd sit and get so high that we'd end up carving aliens out of wood.

Beer,well...I'd probably have to carry that ****a everywhere as he'd be so drunk off his ass on vodka.

ElBlanco,This would be fun,we'd snort the good ol cocaine and converse about how brilliant of an athlete N.E is...

JabIsRight...Already done all this with the brother from another.Yo Jab,remember when i wore my slip on shoe's all day without socks on?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,T nearly choked to death.

TBear,I'd drink beers with this cat till i looked like violet off Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory,discussing old fights.

Anyone i missed it's not personal,it's just i'm drunk and stoned

Comment

Obvious answer as many have said is get Alexkid a hooker.

Comment

None of you, cause y'all trifling. Way back in the day i would hung out with mr.angry though.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 05-23-2015, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X