No announcement yet.

9 s.pike tv shows this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 s.pike tv shows this year

****e TV, which has been involved in combat sports as a television home to Bellator MMA and Glory kickboxing, will air boxing for the first time as part of Haymon's deal to purchase time on the network. ****e TV will carry a minimum of 33 monthly cards on Friday nights -- nine this year with 12 more apiece in 2016 and 2017. The network also said that if all goes well, additional cards might be added.

Great time to be a boxing fan

That's good

Comment

Lmao at that word being banned on here.

Comment

That's cool! It's gonna be nice to have at least one boxing card every month.

Comment

I love my damn sport! The more boxing the better.

Comment

This, along with the NBC cards, is going to bring a lot of casuals to the sport.

Good for boxing.

Comment

Well it looks like i will be watching the terrible channel that i bashed for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                This, along with the NBC cards, is going to bring a lot of casuals to the sport.

Good for boxing.
                Yea but then there will be more arguments as new people join and us that come here every day will say ydksab daily lol

Comment

Good to see Sp1keTV Committed to Boxing for the LONG RUN! I guess that is why they got rid of TNA Wrestling to make room for a REAL combat sport LMFAO

Very excited about this though!
                  Last edited by sicko; 01-23-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Boxing forums should encourage discussions & arguments about the sport . It not till the childish element start the insults & harassments that we have a problem. Just ignore those people & discuss the sport with us REAL boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X