No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander possible Mayweather opponent for 05/04

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Wouldn't pay for this. Have Alexander outboxed for 10 rounds before crying and quitting
    haha, yeah this will be a pretty boring fight. i hope it's guerrero in the end though. he said devon is just a "front runner".

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
    I don't understand this AT ALL. Why the **** would he fight Alexander? Is he really out of people to fight?

Come on Mayweather!
    he's most likely just throwing names out there to not make it seem like it's either guerrero or alvarez (who most expect). hopefully it's guerrero. i understand fighters trying to unify belts, but since when has floyd cared about that?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Mayweather ducks Guerrero. And Alexander ducks Kell. Priceless.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      if this gets made. can we expect gbp to offer guerrero to brook on the undercard or something? haha.

Guerrero has more fights at WW than the burning man
      yeah, i don't see the reasoning behind this besides collecting another belt and taking on an easier opponent. or i would assume. is guerrero the interim titleholder or just the mando to floyd's wbc belt?

Comment

I think he's interim but phuck whatever that means. Ghost deserves the shot more than phucking Alexander.

Plus, he's fighting an unknown black guy on Cinco de Mayo? Horrible.

Comment

Guerrero has more fights at WW than the burning man
          I think both have two, Guerrero's wins over Aydin and Berto and Alexander's over Maidana and Bailey. This fight is so dissapointing. They better load the shit out of the undercard.

Comment

WTF I would much rather him fight Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              I think he's interim but phuck whatever that means. Ghost deserves the shot more than phucking Alexander.

Plus, he's fighting an unknown black guy on Cinco de Mayo? Horrible.
              yeah, i don't understand why he'd be fighting around that time if he's facing a fellow african american. fight guerrero (mexican-american) around a mexican-american day, then fight alvarez (mexican) around mexican independence in september.

Comment

Working...
              X