Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather see Wlad fight on Dec 11: Alexander Dimitrenko or Derek Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you rather see Wlad fight on Dec 11: Alexander Dimitrenko or Derek Chisora?

Vote and discuss

• Heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (55-3, 49 KOs) is still in the market for an opponent when he makes his 10th title defense on Dec. 11 in Germany. Manager Bernd Boente told ESPN.com that the two leading candidates to get the fight are Alexander Dimitrenko and Derek Chisora. Dimitrenko (30-1, 20 KOs), who is based in Germany but, like Klitschko, is from Ukraine, suffered his only loss to Eddie Chambers in a July 2009 title eliminator. Chambers went on to face Klitschko in his next fight, and was dominated before being brutally knocked out in the 12th round. Dimitrenko, 6-foot-7 and 260 pounds, has a thin résumé but matches up well physically with Klitschko. England's Chisora (14-0, 9 KOs) is inexperienced, but he has back-to-back knockouts against opponents known in England -- a ninth-round knockout of Sam Sexton on Sept. 18 and a second-round knockout of former title challenger Danny Williams, who was stopped by Klitschko in a title fight but owns a knockout win against Mike Tyson. Boente said if terms are not reached with either of those fighters, former cruiserweight champ Jean-Marc Mormeck of France is back in the picture.
    Derek Chisora
    65.00%
    Alexander Dimitrenko
    35.00%

Neither...but Dimitrenko, Hell Nah. I guess Del Boy...when are these boys gonna get there heads on straight.

Comment

Dimitrenko. I just simply think he's got the best shot.

AKA...he has a .5% chance while the others have zero.

Comment

Ill say Chisora, whos untested but thats better than tested and failed miserably like Dimitrenko did against chambers.

Comment

Chisora only because he is more durable and he will stand up to more of a beating.

Comment

Alexander Dimitrenko sucks and was hurt against Eddie Chambers. Chisora is probably the next Danny Williams will he'll fight with alot of heart and get stopped around the 7th-8th round against Wlad. Dimitrenko probably would get stopped real quick like Ray Austin did. Wlad could only throw punches from his left and win that way against Dimitrenko!

Comment

I haven't seen much of either guy but I'd choose Chrisora. Dimitrenko is tall but he's a clumsy bastard and Wlad would fucking destroy him.

Comment

I'd rather see Wlad fight the undefeated Chisora.

Wlad vs Dimitrenko would be an interesting fight too. Dimitrenko is taller, heavier and has longer reach than Wlad.
                Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 10-03-2010, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                  I'd rather see Wlad vs the undefeated Chisora.

Wlad vs Dimitrenko is an interesting fight too. Dimitrenko is taller, heavier and has longer reach than Wlad.
                  Dimitrenko is like a guy who has a big weiner but doesn't know how to use it.

Comment

In an ideal world he would fight Adamek.

And it'd be good to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X