Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Green knock Roy down from a legal punch or the back of the head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
    I made a thread like this earlier. Green hit Roy in the back of the head imo. Roy did not turn, he simply put his gloves up and ducked. Green threw the punch to the rear of Roy's head(whether it was intentional or not). ANYone, past prime or not, can go down from a punch to the back of the head.
    That is what I saw too.

Comment

I've watched it a few times and with the camera angle and all its really hard to tell where he landed..

Comment

Roy got is ass kicked

Comment

Originally posted by blind4 View Post
          Roy got is ass kicked
          he got stopped after one good punch. there was no time to have his ass kicked.

Comment

From closer observation im not sure if he throws a rapid shot in close while he was reeling from that first shot...

Fuk knows anyway but the shot worked...

Comment

Originally posted by jose23mex View Post
              go to 00:13 sec of the vid. it's kind of hard to tell. Roy was the one who turned his head.
              This video showrlys it clearly, it was an acceptable punch in pro boxing. If it was amateur and the ref saw it clearly enough it POSSIBLY have been a different story, but for a pro fight no question about it.

Comment

looked legal to me. landed behind the ear.

Comment

Originally posted by jump-man View Post
                  here is a replay of the punch towards the end of the video

THAT PUNCH was in the back of the head.....Roy ****ed himself tryna turn on the punch

damnit roy

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    I made a thread like this earlier. Green hit Roy in the back of the head imo. Roy did not turn, he simply put his gloves up and ducked. Green threw the punch to the rear of Roy's head(whether it was intentional or not). ANYone, past prime or not, can go down from a punch to the back of the head.
                    I agree bro....people are under the impression he got chin checked

Comment

Working...
                    X