Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone saw this video of Paulie Mallignaggi and Keith Thurman exchanging words?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JQside View Post
    Can't wait to see this hype job get murked. He's been fighting B level fighters for a long time now. Didn't know he wanted pillow puncher Malignaggi.

Schaefer tried to feed him an easy fight again in a small fighter like Porter. When is this guy going to get tested?

Is he stupid or what? Why would Paul duck this hypejob?
    2nd post I have seen in a week that is saying Thurman is big. I will repeat what I said before, he is 5' 7" and weighs the same as the average WW on fight night. I actually think Porter is ****** in the ring, he is the same height as Thurman but looks like a tank and fought at 154 just like Thurman did once.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      2nd post I have seen in a week that is saying Thurman is big. I will repeat what I said before, he is 5' 7" and weighs the same as the average WW on fight night. I actually think Porter is ****** in the ring, he is the same height as Thurman but looks like a tank and fought at 154 just like Thurman did once.
      What the heck was censored^, I didn't even use a swear word. Now I did forget what I said, but it was not a swear word.

Edit: Okay the b and n are next to each other on the keyboard and I might have type N instead of bigger.

Porter is bigger in the ring.

Comment

What the heck was censored^, I didn't even use a swear word. Now I did forget what I said, but it was not a swear word.

Edit: Okay the b and n are next to each other on the keyboard and I might have type N instead of bigger.

Porter is bigger in the ring.

Comment

Watch out for those fighters with lisps they are tough. Larry Holmes, Lennox Lewis, Tyson, etc.

Thurman has the right attitude, I was sold on him when he said he doesn't care about being undefeated. He has the Pacquiao mentality of the young Pacman the knock me out you win type of mentality and I like that.

Comment

Thurman is 5'9". You could verify this by checking pics of him standing beside someone with known height. Definitely not 5'7".

Comment

I hate Scahfer but he got one of the best lines on paulie "actually it says Louis Vuitton"

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                Paulie would win the press conferences hands down, Thurman ith thoo thweet!!!!!!
                Only Floyd stands a chance against Paulie in the press conference room

Comment

bump for 2:50

You better not DUCK ME THUNNNNN!

Comment

Thank God for Paulie's sake he never actually fought Thurman.

Thurman would have prison raped that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      Thurman is 5'9". You could verify this by checking pics of him standing beside someone with known height. Definitely not 5'7".
                      I see your obsession with Thurman goes way back.

He's 5'7 you mongrel

Comment

Working...
                      X