Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with all respect to piggy who is a smart, smug **** but how is weed heads talk about smoking/praising/etc any difference than people who drink discussing how '****ed up' they got on booze from the night before.

and don't say it's behaviour befitting of young people because it is not solely a young persons endeavour.

Comment

• Can any of the posters on here who smoke weed name any negative effects of weed?

Comment

• Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
        Can any of the posters on here who smoke weed name any negative effects of weed?
        FOR ME...

Cotton mouth. Absolutely need a bottle of water or something to drink when I'm smoking a stronger strain. Feels like sandpaper on the back of my throat when I smoke and have nothing to drink.

Impaired motor functions. Forget about doing anything that you need a decent amount of coordination for(Skateboarding in my case).

And as I stated earlier when my tolerance is low, if I use a stronger method to smoke it like a bong sometimes the high hits me TOO hard. My heart rate will be at 1 billion, and I'll feel generally terrible if my tolerance gets to be so low to the point where it knocks me on my ass.

Comment

• Main problem with weed dope heads is that they compare smoking a small amount of weed to people being alcoholics and drinking till black outs

Comment

Can any of the posters on here who smoke weed name any negative effects of weed?
            No/low Paying job

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              No/low Paying job
              Meh, while it is true of the majority of younger straight up bong heads, I happen to know a couple of 7 figure people in the "Professional" world that partake.

When I was a young dumb ass that had no responsibilities, I got black out drunk, and tried to clear 6-foot bong rips, double El Gigante Garcia Vega blunts.

For me, it was a moderation by accumulation of maturation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                No/low Paying job
                You don't smoke, Russian.

I'm specifically trying to see how many of the weed smokers will say that weed does not only have positive effects.

Comment

You don't smoke, Russian.

I'm specifically trying to see how many of the weed smokers will say that weed does not only have positive effects.
                  short term memory perhaps. But I'll take that over possible liver or stomach damage any day as the prescribed medicine did that the marihuana now replaces as my chosen remedy.

Now you admit a good thing about marihuana..........Rockin'

Comment

• i have smoked for years and always been paid relatively well. hell even when i loved cocaine i was going to work and getting paid.

that's an individual thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      short term memory perhaps. But I'll take that over possible liver or stomach damage any day as the prescribed medicine did that the marihuana now replaces as my chosen remedy.

Now you admit a good thing about marihuana..........Rockin'
                      there is an absolute reason that this stuff is prescribed medicinally. are the ama, cma and all doctors who prescribe it wrong?

wrong because russian concussion and squeal piggy said so?

**** no.

Comment

Working...
                      X