Chavez Jr. vs. Rosado Sept Or Oct.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr. vs. Rosado Sept Or Oct.

https://instagram.com/p/5cqgINgsTq/

I like Gabe, but I'm sick of Chavez just dwarfing everyone already and still coming in overweight. He wants another middleweight to agree to fight at 170? Ridiculous. Rosado is a much better boxer, but the damn giant will just land his few hard shots and win another decision.

Comment

Jr is with Haymond and Rosado is with Goldenboy.Looks like Chavez Jr is trolling.

Comment

LMFAO..it just keeps getting worse

Comment

I'd like Stevenson vs Chavez Jr as they're both Haymon guys.

Comment

Perfect fight both for guys. Jr gets to fight another Middleweight at Light Heavyweight. And Rosado gets pounded out again and everyone calls him a WARRIOR since Jr weighed like 200 pounds on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              I'd like Stevenson vs Chavez Jr as they're both Haymon guys.
              Jr not fighting Stevenson bro. No way in hell.

Comment

Chavez Jr. is turning into a freakshow-like atraction

Comment

Re: Stevenson...Chavez Sr. didn't even want his son fighting Fonfara. What chance in the world do you think there is he will approve of his son fighting Stevenson? Stevenson would be a huge favorite in that. Junior's whole thing is beating up on much smaller guys. Watching Chavez fights is like watching an 8th grader beat up on 5th or 6th graders. It's pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Perfect fight both for guys. Jr gets to fight another Middleweight at Light Heavyweight. And Rosado gets pounded out again and everyone calls him a WARRIOR since Jr weighed like 200 pounds on fight night.
                    Haha pretty much. This is getting pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X