No announcement yet.

It's Not Algieri Who Is Stopping Pacquiao Fight It's His Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Not Algieri Who Is Stopping Pacquiao Fight It's His Promoter

Confirmed by a couple sources very close to Algieri that this 1.5 Million payday is just BS. Officially offer may be 1.5 but promoter guy who took more than twice Algieri's money for Provodnikov wants the majority of that 1.5 for the Pac fight. The SAME guy who is quoted in Daily News saying he will lose deal and that Chris never said it was about money is trying to rob the kid blind. The fight is at a standstill because Algieri isn't really getting paid 1.5...the promoter gets more than half. So don't hate on Algieri. Kid has balls and is sticking by his guns. Good for him. That kid sold out like 10 shows in a row at Huntington Paramount and for peanuts....now that he is getting paid this guy's wants more than the fighter? Stick yo your guns Algieri. Let the promoter lose out on his fat payday then next time he will know you can't be used and walked on. I hate hearing **** like this. The fighters take the risk not the fat cat promoters.

good for the promoter...i hope he does everything he can to **** this fight up

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Co-sign. Btw where have you been Mak? Haven't seen you posting much lately

Comment

Glad to see your back. I was beginning to miss your wit around here.

How'd it go out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Co-sign. Btw where have you been Mak? Haven't seen you posting much lately

i was on vacation, bud...took a trip to the islands to spend some time with the lady...im back now tho, unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            Glad to see your back. I was beginning to miss your wit around here.

How'd it go out there?

****in awesome, Don...had the BEST scallops i've ever had in my life...and i've eaten ALOT of scallops...these baked scallops we bought were perfect

Comment

The guy wants to take over 60% of the kids purse. And then goes in Daily News to scare the kid into signing. The only one scared is the promoter. Guy gonna lose a BIG payday being greedy. If you guys were Algieri would u take the fight for that? I wouldn't. Hard fight to win moving up weight vlass in China. If you ain't getting paid then why do it. This fight won't happen I'm told.

Comment

****in awesome, Don...had the BEST scallops i've ever had in my life...and i've eaten ALOT of scallops...these baked scallops we bought were perfect
                Were they wrapped in bacon??

Comment

whoever is holding up the fight, keep up the good work!

Comment

this makes me happy!

Comment

Working...
                    X