Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They didn't have to do Manny Pacquiao like that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look cut the ****. There are people who think Pac was dirty and there are people who think hes clean. Pac fans need to get over it. I think he was dirty. That's my opinion.

He danced around the PED issue and testing and still to this day in 2013 he still hasn't ONCE just said **** it Ill take the tests. No matter who I fight.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-15-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Blah blah blah blah...Manny never cared about test. He was accused before asking to take test. Had the the Mayweathers went at thing on a respectful business like manner and asked instead of accused. Manny would have no problem. But you or any other dumb asses think that someone goes on record in front of the world and accuses them of cheating with no proof or nothing tied to proof and trash talks their hard work ...is willing to do what they want to be done...yeah right! I wouldn't take the test either.
      stop ****ing crying. Manny and his fans like you did the same thing to JMM after the brutal KO manny suffered.

Not taking the test wasn't that big IMO, it was the ridiculous reasoning for not taking the test that made Manny look guilty. Then, down the road, it was his failure to implement any testing at all. Manny's actions and statements were far more damaging to objective, casual fans than anything floyd said or did.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Its funny cause you and the rest of Floyd fans dont question how Floyd only fights once a year and stays so sharp. I think the dirtiest of them all is the one who preaches it the most. **** that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        ok so thats what you feel, fine. So as long as you apply that standard across the board its ok. Is it fair to say you think floyd and donaire are the dirtiest fighters in the sport?

No matter what you say about floyd, it doesn't change the fact that the casual, objective, non partisan fans used manny's actions and not floyd's statements as the basis for their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the suspicion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.
          Didn't Floyd Mayweather fail 3 test ? didn't he act like a person on a Roid rage ? didn't his frame increase after complaining his body was breaking down ie shoulder hands ? but thanks to HGH he's free from breaking down.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the suspicion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.
            there was plenty of proof. which is why pacquiao would never take any blood test period.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              stop ****ing crying. Manny and his fans like you did the same thing to JMM after the brutal KO manny suffered.

Not taking the test wasn't that big IMO, it was the ridiculous reasoning for not taking the test that made Manny look guilty. Then, down the road, it was his failure to implement any testing at all. Manny's actions and statements were far more damaging to objective, casual fans than anything floyd said or did.
              Crying? Whos crying...if anyone's crying its you every ****ing day with Poor Floyd and Manny this and Manny that! What i do find funny is a useless piece of shlt like you speaks for all the casual fans in Boxing...:WORD: Who the **** are you lame piece of shlt...the speaker of all casual and hard core boxing fans? lmfao!!! Now please...continue on making yourself look like a idiot. And remember ...you are only here for my amusement!

Comment

Nobody had a problem when Margarito (without anger) approached Floyd under Arums orders to politely ask why he won't fight him. Floyd explained his side to Pussarito and they shook hands, and Floyd was called a coward by the ktfo Pac and Marg fans.

Refusal to be tested doesn't mean you're guilty, but it does cast doubt and that's something you won't ever be able to make go away.

Comment

They can give me little red squares again or call me a "floydiot" but i truly believe he was/is dirty. Nothing will change that.

But been down this road already

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Crying? Whos crying...if anyone's crying its you every ****ing day with Poor Floyd and Manny this and Manny that! What i do find funny is a useless piece of shlt like you speaks for all the casual fans in Boxing...:WORD: Who the **** are you lame piece of shlt...the speaker of all casual and hard core boxing fans? lmfao!!! Now please...continue on making yourself look like a idiot. And remember ...you are only here for my amusement!
                    aww someone is a little mad that manny dug his own grave and he can't blame it on floyd like he does everything else. too bad.

Comment

Now go wake Pacquiao up, and arrest Margarito for his criminal wraps.

Comment

Working...
                      X