Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Golovkin: No Negotiating Weight With Canelo, 160 or Vacate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Didn't Pacquiao win numerous titles with fights contracted at a CW?

In fact, he won his 8th divisional belt with a CW against Margarito. Why wasn't it a big deal then?
    It is an issue still with fans... I mean look at you, you can't let it go. Soooo don't have double standards now.

If you don't agree with one fighter doing it, you should have a problem with all fighters that do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Truth hurts, especially when it comes from Lil G's own manager. Canelo has proven himself fighting Lara, a fighter Lil G has been avoiding.
      This is what it is really all about for some of you guys (supposed boxing fans)...

Duck gossip, promoter/manager(Arum, Oscar, Haymon etc) nut hugger, or pure hatred.

Caring more about what fan base to troll etc. what ever happened to caring about acutal fights? Or fights being done the right way. I get that Oscar pulled all the strings in his fights, but it seems only for about the last 2 years or so (maybe more) all of a sudden "fans" care about A side demands... And B side should just stfu and take it... That is not reality. Now I get the fact that tons of fights would not be made this way, but you do not have to bow to every demand. Esp a catch weight.. That is something both sides MUST agree on.. You know this already though.

Anyway, I do agree with you on the Lara thing though. If you can't fight Canelo, fight Lara. Simple as that. On that we can agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Hope Ducklovkin enjoys another vacant belt.
        Lol, I'm sure he will...

Lol I can't believe this is even an argument...

Comment

• Lastly, as this topic bores me.

If Canelo wants to stay at 155, let him. Take the belt, and fight Lara or Jacobs. I would be 100% fine with that. Based on the fact I think Jacobs is the dark horse anyway. I think he gives all parties involved problems.. If not, beats them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            The biggest hurdle in making a fall unification between middleweight champions Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs) and Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, 46-1-1, 32KOs) is the weight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Listen to this slimy **** Loeffler.... he admits in this very article that Canelo is a "smaller guy".....

I can't stand those f@ggots.

Comment

• Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
              Its a shame when being clearly ducked by everyone is your division isnt a testament to your greatness. Its even a greater shame when people want a fighter to make concessions ...dare I say accept handicaps so that in the possibility of defeat, overly critical fans could say he was never as good as advertised.

Hey genius, they spouted that " anyone from 154-168 " **** for 3 YEARS.

Who do you think did the advertising ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                How ?

Golovkin is completely unwilling to negotiate, despite stating for 3 years that he can beat "anyone at 154-168".

I say again, Golovkin totally refused to negotiate.

Golovkin is stating "my way, or the highway".... to a guy who he knows will not fight at 160.

So yea, he obviously does not want to fight Canelo, and is clearly waiting for him to be stripped.

And, the holier-than-thou position that Tom Loeffler has taken..... that the fight HAS to take place at 160, because a title is on the line..... but if Canelo vacates, they are happy to fight him at catchweight down the track....

..... is complete and utter bull****, and only the very stupidest fans would believe that rubbish.

They would simply fight him now, if they thought they could beat him.
                Exactly, if your such a small MW like you say, Canelo is easy work, and you can beat anyone from 154-168, then take the fckng fight and beat him and make your money. This dude is trying to dictate terms

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Do you really think the pro Mexican WBC will actually strip Canelo no matter who he does or doesn't fight? Think about it for a minute, it'll come to you. Yeah, no, not gonna happen
                  The WBC is not Pro Mexican. The WBC IS Mexican!! All those alphabet organizations are corrupt. Canelo has become a little b!tch and a diva creating his own 155lbs weight class.

Comment

• If I were GGG I would offer 158lbs. Anything less and Canelo gets no respect win lose or draw. You don't get credit for beating up on somebodies ghost. GGG is a beast at 160lbs. He'll be weak as hell if he tries to drain to 155lbs when his body's not used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Hey genius, they spouted that " anyone from 154-168 " **** for 3 YEARS.

Who do you think did the advertising ?
                      Bro they said that shi t 3 years ago and fools like you are still riding with it

Comment

Working...
                      X