No announcement yet.

Omar Figeuroa's weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    I'm posting on my cell so what? And what "deal" do you get were you have to pay 30% of you're purse for missing weight. that penalty is everywhere, it's not a handout to Figueroa. It's ok you don't like Mexican fighters but don't go posting lies.
    haha take the time to read my posts without being emotional. I know how it's handled when a fighter misses weight. They did the same thing when Canelo came in overweight against Angulo. The deal that was made was the scorecards were already written in. No way you watched that fight and had it 117-109 for Figueroa that's a laughable margin.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      I'm posting on my cell so what? And what "deal" do you get were you have to pay 30% of you're purse for missing weight. that penalty is everywhere, it's not a handout to Figueroa. It's ok you don't like Mexican fighters but don't go posting lies.
      Nah, bro. Don't blame the cell. You've used it wrong twice now, lol. It's cool. Just own it.

Comment

Cinco De Mayo got these Mexican fighters fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          haha take the time to read my posts without being emotional. I know how it's handled when a fighter misses weight. They did the same thing when Canelo came in overweight against Angulo. The deal that was made was the scorecards were already written in. No way you watched that fight and had it 117-109 for Figueroa that's a laughable margin.
          Put your tinfoil hat away. the other two score were 116 - 110 and considering the deserved 2 point deduction, were quite reasonable.

Comment

Working...
          X