No announcement yet.

Don King Working On Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don King Working On Floyd

Despite Arum's get with King and the fight is made bull**** I have always been a fan of a King/Mayweather pairing. Don should be part of making the biggest fight ever, I hope he can make it happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Fcj...&feature=feedu

Comment

lets go mayweather...

Comment

Don King is the best pimp out there no doubt but the problem is that Floyd ain't a dumb hoe. Floyd will let King wine him and dine him but in the end he knows that King just wants to break him and turn him out.

Floyd will stick with GBP who pays the most but Floyd will get as much free **** as he can from King.

Comment

If Don King can contribute and help make the fight happen, I'm all for him being a co-promoter. But I am disgusted with King as a person, he is a money hungry snake who has used and screwed over many fighters.

Comment

Arum is more educated, but Don has far more charisma.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              lets go mayweather...
              nice ****en sig :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                Despite Arum's get with King and the fight is made bull**** I have always been a fan of a King/Mayweather pairing. Don should be part of making the biggest fight ever, I hope he can make it happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Fcj...&feature=feedu
                Sounds like we're all just waiting on Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  Don King is the best pimp out there no doubt but the problem is that Floyd ain't a dumb hoe. Floyd will let King wine him and dine him but in the end he knows that King just wants to break him and turn him out.

Floyd will stick with GBP who pays the most but Floyd will get as much free **** as he can from King.
                  like that other guy that already 'turned him out'?

Comment

Working...
                  X