Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Alexander quitting has to do with having a $ million HBO date no matter what.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Alexander quitting has to do with having a $ million HBO date no matter what.

What I mean is he's guaranteed an HBO date no matter what and why put it all on the line when you don't have to work for it or earn it. People keep complaining about how Alexander took the easy way out but hell, look at how much money HBO is gonna pay him in his next fight? He's guaranteed another spot back on HBO. And so is Bradley. But I guess Bradley cares more about fighting than money which is why it's easy to respect him.

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    What I mean is he's guaranteed an HBO date no matter what and why put it all on the line when you don't have to work for it or earn it. People keep complaining about how Alexander took the easy way out but hell, look at how much money HBO is gonna pay him in his next fight? He's guaranteed another spot back on HBO. And so is Bradley. But I guess Bradley cares more about fighting than money which is why it's easy to respect him.
    No a win means bigger money fights down the line. He quit because he wasnt mentally strong enough at that moment and thats the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      No a win means bigger money fights down the line. He quit because he wasnt mentally strong enough at that moment and thats the bottom line.
      Yeah, you got a point. But I think it may be a combo of both.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        Yeah, you got a point. But I think it may be a combo of both.
        I haven't seen the fight yet, did he really quit?

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike. View Post
          I haven't seen the fight yet, did he really quit?
          Judge for yourself when the doc is talking to him, looks like he wanted a way out and was hoping he was up on the cards and could get a cheap TD win before the scores got wider in Bradley's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Judge for yourself when the doc is talking to him, looks like he wanted a way out and was hoping he was up on the cards and could get a cheap TD win before the scores got wider in Bradley's favor.
            Okay, I will

off topic: what fight is the Ottke gif from?

Comment

Working...
            X