Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Expecting 1.2Billion in Revenue / Upcoming Philanthropy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh damn Floyd still getting shots in the ass eh

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      I'm sating i understand supporting an athlete for what they do in the sport in which they participate in...but dvck riding a man for how much money they are making if ****ing gay. Thats what females do, who gives a **** about another mans money?
      Interesting. I didn't know Forbes was based on Gayness. I mean I thought Carlos Slim was a pimp and his connections with the Mexican cartels, but bringing up Floyd is definitely gay. my bad. I must write to Forbes magazine and say, "that's what females do, who gives a **** about another mans money?"

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Interesting. I didn't know Forbes was based on Gayness. I mean I thought Carlos Slim was a pimp and his connections with the Mexican cartels, but bringing up Floyd is definitely gay. my bad. I must write to Forbes magazine and say, "that's what females do, who gives a **** about another mans money?"
        Forbes gets paid to talk about rich people..why would the average man care about how much money another man has?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          Forbes gets paid to talk about rich people..why would the average man care about how much money another man has?
          Dr. Dre, or NWA, were the founders of what Rap is today. He then went onto doing Beats by Dre, and then later a deal with Apple. I like success stories LarryXXX. The story is FMJ is projected to make 1.2billion in revenue.

You know all those infomercials on how to make money on television and success stories? I guess they're all gay as you say.

I mean an ATG from boxing and hitting these revenues is CLEARLY nothing to talk about and gay.

WIth every gay wearing Beats By Dre headphones I'll be sure to call it gay.

Comment

I guess thats why Floyd wanted retirement, expand his business multiply his money, lets see how he does as a business man

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Well if that's the case then I congratulate him on that.

But from what I know and have experienced in life is that when someone likes to talk up how much money they have and constantly do it. Believe about half of what they say. 1.2billion he says? Ok that really means 600million. Which is still a hell of a lot of money.

If he really is a billionaire it will be reported on by different money magazines and will be reported by independent sources. Once that happens then I'll believe it. But coming from Floyds mouth I have to question the validity of it.

This. I take what Floyd says about his own money with a grain of salt.

Comment

Dr. Dre, or NWA, were the founders of what Rap is today. He then went onto doing Beats by Dre, and then later a deal with Apple. I like success stories LarryXXX. The story is FMJ is projected to make 1.2billion in revenue.

You know all those infomercials on how to make money on television and success stories? I guess they're all gay as you say.

I mean an ATG from boxing and hitting these revenues is CLEARLY nothing to talk about and gay.

WIth every gay wearing Beats By Dre headphones I'll be sure to call it gay.
                Where's the story that says Floyd is projected to make 1.2 billion. Or is this just coming from Floyd.

Send me the link that reports Floyd is about to make 1.2 billion in revenue. Or is the link just him saying that in an interview?

Comment

Where's the story that says Floyd is projected to make 1.2 billion. Or is this just coming from Floyd.

Send me the link that reports Floyd is about to make 1.2 billion in revenue. Or is the link just him saying that in an interview?
                  She hooked up Floyd with a wealthier dude, contact.

Comment

She hooked up Floyd with a wealthier dude, contact.

Dude that says nothing about Floyd earning 1.2 billion in revenue. It says nothing about Floyd.

If Floyd was to make 1.2 billion in his real estates dealing. It would be all over real estate magazines, Forbes and other money type magazines. Because that's a huge story if an athlete becomes a billionaire with outside revenue. Just like it was reported when Jordan became a billionaire and just like when dr. Dre sold his beats to apple for multi billions.

Hey that would be great if s boxer became a billionaire but the only talk about that is coming from Floyd. And I always take his comments with a grain of salt.

Any real links that proves Floyd is about to become a billionaire through his real estate holding? Because I have found zero.
                    Last edited by boxinghead530; 07-13-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Dude that says nothing about Floyd earning 1.2 billion in revenue. It says nothing about Floyd.

If Floyd was to make 1.2 billion in his real estates dealing. It would be all over real estate magazines, Forbes and other money type magazines. Because that's a huge story if an athlete becomes a billionaire with outside revenue. Just like it was reported when Jordan became a billionaire and just like when dr. Dre sold his beats to apple for multi billions.

Hey that would be great if s boxer became a billionaire but the only talk about that is coming from Floyd. And I always take his comments with a grain of salt.

Any real links that proves Floyd is about to become a billionaire through his real estate holding? Because I have found zero.
                      expected to make 1.2billion. He said it himself. Floyd is the only boxer in history to mass 800 million. Why would "magazines" publicize an "article" if the news was just mentioned on July 11th. lol

I take it you didn't watch the video? sigh

Comment

Working...
                      X