No announcement yet.

Is it g@y to let a woman lick your ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
    What about if your riding your girl and you're both close to orgasm but you neat her to it. So before you shoot you pull out and shoot all over her stomach and vag. But since your a man of honour you quickly go down to finish her off with your mouth. Basically eating her vag juice mixed with your own load......would that be gay???
    If so this post just got me outta the closet lads!!
    You fukin freak

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
      You fukin freak
      Awww man. Come on....

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        Black women wont even consider it.
        Not true, my wife offered and I said nah

Comment

Nobody was able to give any answers about black women in bed. I'd like to know, in case I go abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Nobody was able to give any answers about black women in bed. I'd like to know, in case I go abroad.
            Very pleasurable. Highly recommend. ass for days... plump dicksucking lips, copious ****...

a finely formed black woman is built for sex. Go doggy style and remember to smack her ass.. if she have a nice booty she likes that. its like almost a compliment to her. if you feel up to the challenge, tell her to ride.
            Last edited by Syf; 05-02-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              What about if your riding your girl and you're both close to orgasm but you neat her to it. So before you shoot you pull out and shoot all over her stomach and vag. But since your a man of honour you quickly go down to finish her off with your mouth. Basically eating her vag juice mixed with your own load......would that be gay???
              If so this post just got me outta the closet lads!!
              you need to practice your longevity brah...

Comment

Working...
              X