Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgill Hunter Exposes Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Virgil say Canelo had weak blood veins or something? Like he's so stocky that oxygen can't properly flow through his body and that's why he gases out. It was for the Angulo fight.

Comment

He's not exactly Julian Jackson but he does pack a punch it would be a mistake for Cotto to think he can't hurt him. Also I guarantee the same people calling him overrated will be saying Cotto was shot if he manages to win.

Comment

I disagree. Look at how much Lara was moving. He clearly felt it to the body.

Comment

Canelo is a 170-175 lber that drains himself to fight at a class 15-20 pounds lower than his fight night weight.

Is he going to be like JCC jr? When he finally reaches middleweight, come in weighing 185 on fight night?

Comment

And how many kayo does Ward has at 168lb. Oh that's right a total of 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
              Well Canelo did hurt Trout pretty badly. Cotto could hurt him. But I guess people will say that was the old Cotto.
              You don't agree that Cotto was trying to outbox trout?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                Canelo is a 170-175 lber that drains himself to fight at a class 15-20 pounds lower than his fight night weight.
                Don't forget Canelo fighting welterweights at super welterweight on top of that.

Comment

At the end of the day, he's knocked out Kirkland, dropped Trout (who had never been down), stopped Angulo (who said to his corner that Canelo's power was bothering him)...those are all pretty big guys who felt his power.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    Who has he really ko worth a damn? Canelos power isoverrated
                    Thats been said over and over, his fights say otherwise.

Comment

Floyd had Cotto on wobbly legs. Manny dropped him twice. I think Canelo's power will be sufficient to get Cotto's respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X