No announcement yet.

Did any of you throw a fight party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any of you throw a fight party?

I was thinking about throwing a fight party but came to my senses and realized that this fight would most likely be boring for casual fans. Im glad i didnt have to sit there with a bunch of bored *******s telling me how much boxing sucks

lol true dat true dat.

Comment

i feel sorry for people who had one

Comment

I always think of watching the fights with a few friends but never bother. A few lads i know had people around for the fight tonight but i said i couldn't make it as they do my head in when its on lol.

They only watch the fights when its a big fight featuring a English fighter (i only know about 2 or 3 friends who actually are into Boxing in a big way).
        They all told me tonight that Haye would win tonight with the 1st shot he threw, the all said Hatton would beat up Manny..''who's Pacquiao, iv'e never head of him''. In the end i just gave up, i watch the fights with my brother i dont even ask anyone around anymore. If i did tonight i know they would of just moaned about the fight being boring and said 'see..i told you UFC is better'. haha im a right miserable bastard !

I asked them if they are watching the Antillon - Rios fight next weekend...they just looked at me like i was speaking another language.
        Last edited by Chrismart; 07-02-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

bump..............

Comment

Working...
          X