Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr. vs Shane Mosley is fixed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch that.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Floydiots need to shut the hel up
      Floydiots need to shut the hel up

Comment

Possible. GBP could have paid mosley off to not kill pacquiao-mayweather fight which would have earned them alot of $$$$. I mean mosley mysteriously stopped throwing punches after he hurt floyd bad you know.

(Hey im just thinking like a ***** here) dont hate.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Watch that.
          Mosley stopped punching after hurting floyd bad. Mosley is under GBP and might have been paid off to lose to not kill the Pacquiao-mayweather fight which would have bring them alot of money.

Read between the lines bro. I thought u guys are very good at that.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Watch that.
            Great vid.....

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
              is this what this forum has become??just all around dumb threads??
              Basically,It's really becoming sad,I used to enjoy it,but now.....................

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                I heard Sugar Shot Mosley placed a 2million dollar bet on Mayweather via UD
                Tony is shot to hell that's why Nanny is fighting him.

"Shane....you're just too good".........Freddy Roach

Comment

if u watch the fight
                  1-2 rounds mosley was like playing a little bit with this guy b4 giving in to what they planned give a little show to people,
                  then on the 2nd round he was like lets try make this guy taste my power
                  then there comes a big shot to floyd
                  mosley was like ohhh shooot i did too much lol
                  then mosley was like come here hold on me so u wont fall
                  then mosley waited till mayweather recover lol b4 throwing another punch,
                  then he throw another shot and rocked floyd
                  mosley was like come on man that was just my soft punch :// then he was like i guess i shouldnt punch him nu more it might send him to deep sleep lol

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
                    Floydiots keep making Pacquiao vs Margarito fixed? Well. Ask you self Floydiots. Mayweather vs Mosley is a fixed fight too? Because Mayweather Jr and Shane Mosley are both "Partners" and handle Golden boy Promotion?

Mayweather Jr. vs Shane Mosley is fixed? and Pacquiao vs Margarito is fixed? are both dumb question. This is not WWE so GTFOH!!!
                    Mayweather isn't a partner or doesn't own a share of Golden Boy, so him and Shane aren't partners, all Floyd does is let GBP help promote his fights, big difference.

Oh and no.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Floyd is not controlled by GB like Pac is controlled by Arum , Floyd is his own boss ,, Mosley is a partner in GB not hired help , the fight was under full OST ,,,, Roach and Arum have a history of handling cheats so when it is inhouse and controlled soley by Arum and Arum stands to lose a fortune the fix is a huge possibility .
                      Neither thus Pac vs Margo...Do you think Margo will accept the fight just to be murdered?
                      This is the only chance for Margo to regain his career, He wouldn't **** this up.

Comment

Working...
                      X