Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come prime Tito Trinidad and Shane Mosley never fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane would've boxed him to death.

Slugged occasionally.

Tito might have caught Shane.

That being said. I think Mosley wins a clear UD. He knocks down Tito early. builds a lead and coasts to a win in better fashion than Oscar did.

Comment

Lets use the Timemachine i wanna see that fight. DAamnnn

Comment

Would've been a fantastic fight. I'd have backed Mosley, but as he is one of my favourite fighters I'm not exactly objective. I think we'd have seen a war for the ages with a late stoppage or close decision.

Comment

Tito would have done Shane Vernon Forrest style witht he exception of not going to the score cards.

Shane would box only in until he gets hit flush, than he would opt to trade as he does in exchanges that would only benefit Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post

Slugged occasionally.

That being said. I think Mosley wins a clear UD. He knocks down Tito early. builds a lead and coasts to a win in better fashion than Oscar did.
            Ahhhjajajajajajajajajajaja Mosley and outboxing dont go together. Mosley requieres to slug win. Titos jab and reach is one of the things that Shane would had problems with, let alone Shane being a sucker for right hands.

Shane gets pummeled!!

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              Tito would have done Shane Vernon Forrest style witht he exception of not going to the score cards.

Shane would box only in until he gets hit flush, than he would opt to trade as he does in exchanges that would only benefit Tito.
              Tit was a good boxer.

But don't compare his style to Vernon's.

Vernon's strengths where Mosley's weakness's, Strong left long jab, Strong fast straight right.

Mosley would really only have to worry about Tito's Left hook, Hes already shown that he could handle Oscar's.

Comment

Mosley got the Hot tub time machine.

Lets hop in it and convince him not to fight Winky Wright

Comment

Tit was a good boxer.

But don't compare his style to Vernon's.

Vernon's strengths where Mosley's weakness's, Strong left long jab, Strong fast straight right.

Mosley would really only have to worry about Tito's Left hook, Hes already shown that he could handle Oscar's.
                  Are you sure, you know Who Felix Trinidad is? Did you saw him fight?

Comment

Slugged occasionally.

LOL, hell no people forget that at that time Mosley was getting his ass kicked by Wilfredo Rivera until he got a lucky KO, prime Tito would have murdered Mosley

Many people understimate Tito skills because he got outboxed by bigger guys. Mosley does not have the size or boxing skills to keep Trinidad off of him plus he struggles against biggers guys. He also gets hit a lot and getting hit a lot by Tito is no fun. Mosley would have got done Joppy style but he would have lasted a more rounds.

Comment

three words...jab.jab.jab. both mosely and tito understand what that means, altho tito wasnt prime when he ran into the jab...

Comment

Working...
                      X