Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

check out the conversation between rounds in Margs corner ! was it about the plaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out the conversation between rounds in Margs corner ! was it about the plaster?

Everything that happened in the Marg-Cotto fight leads me to believe Marg used the plaster then. The way Cotto's face ripped apart and swelled, the way the tide turned as the plaster finaly hardened,(remember the plaster was damp when he was caught) and the conversation in Margs corner between rounds when they were asking about his hands. I don't recall what round but it was the first half of the fight. Check it! THE CONVERSATION PUTS UP A BIG RED FLAG!

Originally posted by alexdcolon View Post
    Everything that happened in the Marg-Cotto fight leads me to believe Marg used the plaster then. The way Cotto's face ripped apart and swelled, the way the tide turned as the plaster finaly hardened,(remember the plaster was damp when he was caught) and the conversation in Margs corner between rounds when they were asking about his hands. I don't recall what round but it was the first half of the fight. Check it! THE CONVERSATION PUTS UP A BIG RED FLAG!
    Pathetic attempt. Let me try to explain it to you so that even you can understand it.
    The reason Cotto got a cut is from....wait for it.... PUNCHES...

Yes, even in the second round. In boxing sometimes guys get cut in the first round. Thats what happens when you got leather flying towards your face. Look at Cotto in the Judah fight. His mouth was gushing blood in the second round from...wait for it....A PUNCH by ZAB...thats what happens when you got leather flying towards your face.

I know its hard for you to believe, but Tony beat Cotto fair and square. Cotto has a loss on his record.
    Dont worry about it so much, a loss isnt the end of the world. All great fighters have a few losses. Its how you learn.
    But enough with the revisionist history, its just pathetic. Get over it already geez.

Comment

Its becoming Margaritoscene

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X