Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
    Very well. I won't take you serious anymore...

What makes you think I have taken you serious.

Good Riddance Lil Man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post

What makes you think I have taken you serious.

Good Riddance Lil Man.
      Have you ever held a proper debate in your life? You're pathetic son. What are you doing posting on threads such as these and then crying when I correct you. If you were so "enlightened" and so well spoken I wouldn't need to correct you. And if you weren't a "twat" you wouldn't get defensive when I do correct you...

Comment

Have you ever held a proper debate in your life? You're pathetic son. What are you doing posting on threads such as these and then crying when I correct you. If you were so "enlightened" and so well spoken I wouldn't need to correct you. And if you weren't a "twat" you wouldn't get defensive when I do correct you...

There goes the little blowhard typing a whole paragraph again. A boastful act of superiority.

What are you hoping to achieve lil guy.....

Be right back (Laker/Cleveland 4th quater is heating up)

Keep typing.........

Comment

There goes the little blowhard typing a whole paragraph again. A boastful act of superiority.

What are you hoping to achieve lil guy.....

Be right back (Laker/Cleveland 4th quater is heating up)

Keep typing.........
          That's right. You can't comment on how awfully wrong you are and how much you hate it when I correct you.

Wait a second. Didn't you complain that I wanted to get the last word? Well here it is. I want the last word so I can WIN. Let me have the last word!

Comment

That's right. You can't comment on how awfully wrong you are and how much you hate it when I correct you.

Wait a second. Didn't you complain that I wanted to get the last word? Well here it is. I want the last word so I can WIN. Let me have the last word!
            You would like that wouldn't ya lil guy. Well at least you admitted it and I shall let you have your closure.

Unless I feel tempted by one of your big words to set you straight again and have you start pretending like you're having a betting line on whether I will reply to you again ....

Then again, this is my time for the day in the internet world. You enjoy the rest of your day now. Enjoy the last word......

I love it how he types a 3 long ass paragraphs just because I called him a twat trying to achieve something. That alone is worth it
            Last edited by Vladimir303; 02-08-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
              PLZ tell me how i have my faith mixed up??
              Ok.....

Originally posted by dadon5
              And of course im being obediant
              Really?...

Sir, I have sex before i am married.. I smoke weed from time to time..

Us Muslims are not suppose to take Advil if we get a headache.. That is also a drug..

I do not follow the Qur'an to a T.. I smoke sometimes so what?? It helps me with life..
              Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
              I wouldnt be surprised if you were white, do drugs looking for an escape from all your problems.. All you need to do is find God and that solves all your problems, and will help you live a better more pure life..

Hmmmm
              Look up what the word "ISLAM" means in arabic.. Islam means to be submissive.
              Islam means PEACE!

Look around you!!!! Everything is his evidence.. The fact you are even here talking about him is evidence enough.
              Jesus never made miracles.. People back then were impressed by the smallest things,

You are so ignorant....

I can't even argue with you..

What you just did was pick and choose parts out the The Holy Qu'Ran, why dont you quote all the verses that came before that let me tell all you close minded simple ass people something...
              I do not follow the Qur'an to a T..

So many contradictions.
              Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              Do you think non-Muslims will go to hell?

NO!!!
              Like i said its not what you believe in its how you live your life,
              You can live a good life, but if you believe God does not exist you will not make it to the Paradise..
              Whats the point of living that good life when you will go to the ring of fire for not believing in your creator??
              Allah does not care what religion you are.. He cares about how you live your life.
              Im only good because that is the only way to get to paradise.

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly
              Without the goal of entering paradise, would u still do good deeds?

Yes........

No sir, i do not have my own faith mixed up at all!!!
              Possibly the most confused poster ive ever seen.
              Good nite!

Comment

• nice one would give u k but its max out.

Comment

You would like that wouldn't ya lil guy. Well at least you admitted it and I shall let you have your closure.

Unless I feel tempted by one of your big words to set you straight again and have you start pretending like you're having a betting line on whether I will reply to you again ....

Then again, this is my time for the day in the internet world. You enjoy the rest of your day now. Enjoy the last word....

I love it how he types a 3 long ass paragraphs just because I called him a twat trying to achieve something. That alone is worth it
                  Finally. I have the last word. It's great that you didn't deny the fact that you're usually wrong and I usually must correct you.

Having the last word feels great. I WIN!!!:wt:

Comment

I didn't say it follows it I said it follows after it meaning they continue from that point. In other words, Christians and Jews are looked upon as "People of the Book" by most Muslims. Muslims believe everything the Jews believe and the Christians believe (like the Prophets except that Jesus was the Son Of God) and they carried on after Christianity...

There are many but for now, I'll only point out one.

In several Suras the Qur'an confuses Mary the mother of Jesus [Miriam in Hebrew] with Miriam the sister of Aaron and Moses, and daughter of Amram which is about 1400 years off.

At length she brought (the babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms), They said: "O Mary! Truly a strange thing has thou brought! "O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!"
                    -- Sura 19:27-28

And Mary, the daughter of `Imran, ...
                    -- Sura 66:12

How can they confuse the two Mary's which were 1400 years off but claim the book is perfect?

Some of the contradictions will be from various websites. If you want to know them ask and I'll gladly tell you which ones...

Don't tell me to read this or that. That's a cop-out. If you want to point to where Jesus predicts another prophet after him, then point it out. I'm not going to do your work for you and then have to find which specific verse it says this or that. That's your job...
                    It's not my job to do anything, you should not be saying things that are false when i told you what the truth is.. Its your job to read the book.. I already read the book.. And the quote is "There will be another prophet long after i have passed, a prophet that is more worthy than me."

And what you posted does not say anything about getting "2" mary's confused..

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
                      It's not my job to do anything, you should not be saying things that are false when i told you what the truth is.. Its your job to read the book.. I already read the book.. And the quote is "There will be another prophet long after i have passed, a prophet that is more worthy than me."

And what you posted does not say anything about getting "2" mary's confused..
                      In other words...this entire post of yours means

"I'm to lazy to respond and I don't feel like going on google.com and finding the specific verses where Jesus points to a prophet"...

your second sentence about the two Mary's also translates to:

"I really don't know so I'll tell everyone that it has nothing to do with the two Mary's even though he quoted the exact Sura's"...

You really don't impress anyone. If you want to discuss it then start by pointing out the verses where Jesus predicts another Prophet. If you can't do so or you don't feel like doing so then there's nothing to argue about...

Comment

Working...
                      X