Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook Not Taking a Risk Fighting Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman, Garcia, Bradley, Khan...these guys have shown no desire to fight Brook.

He wants big fights, he took the only one he could get.

Comment

GGG KO 1-6

I'm putting my savings on it.

Khan has mindf*ked Brook into taking this crazy fight.

Comment

Brook is taking a risk fighting Golovkin. Golovkin is bigger and he's been destroying middleweights like a machine. Forget the ramifications, it's a tough ****ing fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Thurman, Garcia, Bradley, Khan...these guys have shown no desire to fight Brook.

He wants big fights, he took the only one he could get.
          Ducks and chickens are not crucified in this place. They are vigorously defended and sometimes honored. They'd rather crucify the one being ducked.

Comment

He's taking a risk because of the danger involved in moving up 2 full weight classes and fighting the best guy there. Let's not pretend like Brook is moving up to 160 to fight some weak title holder

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
              Which makes it a stupid fight when nothing is on the line but his health!
              Fully agree.

Comment

He should be trying to get a fight with Keith Thurman, or even Errol Spence.

I myself don't understand why he would think of fighting Golovkin.

Comment

love these big underdog fights...brook has got the ability to outbox GGG I think. But if he gets hit clean...

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    I'm with you if you raised hell when JMM move 2 divisions up to face your hero Mayweather who had to pay a penalty for weighing in 2 lbs heavier.
                    not when he beat Pac and arguably Tim Bradley at that same weight....I didn't see Marquez go back to 135 after Floyd, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
                      love these big underdog fights...brook has got the ability to outbox GGG I think. But if he gets hit clean...
                      No he can't outbox G because G is an outside fighter with a long jab and long punches, he'd have to fight G on the inside to have a chance; But Brook is not an inside fighter which means he is going to stand on the outside, get caught, and get KO'd like Khan!
                      Last edited by Code Red; 07-10-2016, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X