Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

other than GGG, who are threats to Canelo at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other than GGG, who are threats to Canelo at 160?

Eubanks Jr?Tureano Johnson?Andy Lee?

Jacobs, Quillin, Lemieux. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      Jacobs, Quillin, Lemieux. That's about it.
      I would add Lee to this list, because he can spark anyone at middleweight imo.

Comment

Ryota Murata.

Dmitry Pirog would also have been interesting to see, although I'm thinking he would have probably smashed Canelo. It's a shame he had to retire from professionally boxing. Him and GGG would have been fighting each other to see who the best middleweight was, IMO. I have no doubt he would have cleaned out the division against any other Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          I would add Lee to this list, because he can spark anyone at middleweight imo.
          Agreed. Lee's got that killer right hand that can change the fight in an instant.

Comment

Canelo was a puncher when he was fighting welterweights, I think he gonna have problems with big guys, cuz he would have to throw much more punches that he is used to in order to hurt middleweights.

1. Quillin has fast hands, big punch and good reach, I think he has a shot to beat Alvarez.
            2. Lee - same
            3. Jacobs... His chin is so bad, that I think he would hit the deck 2-3 times against Canelo.

Comment

Working...
            X